Tried

The group ventures out into the mall. Jin and Taehyung got held up with a group of fan girls so we decide to split up.

If we had to wait every time a group of fans held them up, we wouldn't get things done. They do wear disguises but it's quite the irritation to be walking around with a mask all day.

We eventually regroup for lunch. I made sure Yeri was sitting next to Jungkook. She seemed a bit shy at first but slowly eased into a natural conversation.

"I think you're doing it on purpose for the attention" Jimin starts with Taehyung.
"No way dude. You try walking around with this thing" Taehyung curses at the mask as he slams it down on the table, the exact opposite of the graceful Jin.

"I think so too" I whisper to Jimin which causes him to giggle.

"I'd like to see you try" Taehyung says with a tight smile.
"No way. Don't drag me into your suffering" I back out. I already have to deal with a mask while on missions. There's no way I'm dealing with it during the day.

We order lunch and there were three conversations taking place at once but the table fell silent once Hoseok mentioned something.

"I might have to go back earlier" Hoseok says.
"Why?" I ask.

"My work says I have to go back earlier. They say they have a lead on the-" Hoseok explains but stops when Namjoon gives him a look, giving a quick glance towards Yeri to remind him that she's here too.

Right-he's not supposed to say much about his work. I know because he got comfortable around me because Jungkook 'trusts' me while Yeri is still a little foreign in his eyes.

"On the-book idea. They want me to come back as soon as possible" Hoseok says without skipping a beat.

"You write?" Yeri asks, a little surprised.
"Not really" Hoseok says and leaves it at that. I know that he hates lying. He would rather hear the ugly truth than the beautiful lie.

Luckily, Yeri isn't all that into reading so she wouldn't know much in that field. She doesn't question further about it.

"A lead?" I turn the conversation back to Hoseok. I know they're talking about me.
"Apparently" Hoseok shrugs.

My eyes travel to Jungkook while he looks away, looking guilty and fidgety.

"That's the nice place-right?" Jimin asks, interested.
"Yip. The one with the nice room and good food" Hoseok says with a smile. I saw it's paradise for the guards but guards there are the top of the elite.

"That's a good thing-isn't it?" Jin asks.
"Yeah but now my holiday's cut short" Hoseok pouts.
"Then we enjoy with your last few days" Namjoon says with a smile.

"Jeez, it sounds like he's going to die" Yoongi mutters.
"Do I really have to go back alone?" Hoseok asks with puppy dog eyes. The group is silent until Jimin speaks up.

"Ugh, I anyways need to prepare for the new semester" Jimin sighs out in defeat and Hoseok starts celebrating.

"You guys are really going to leave?" I interject.
"I wish I could stay longer but they need me" Hoseok frowns.

"When?" I ask, rather shortly. I thought we were actually getting somewhere with this friendship thing.

"About two weeks time. We just won't be here for the last two weeks" Hoseok says, trying to make it better.

We only have a month left. I can't believe how quickly the time flew by. Usually, I would already be wishing I was home in my own bed but I want this paradise to last just a little longer with them-all of them.