A

"You bring a valid point Yoongi. Namjoon, anything you would like to add?" I ask, keeping up with the formal tone that Namjoon and I've been discussing in.

"Not at all" Namjoon says.
"I would like to induct a conclusion. Since we've been talking about a relationship as if it was a business deal, I don't think this is right and thoroughly decline your offer" I say. I think I finally let Yoongi breathe.

"Huh? What about all your questions?" Namjoon asks, confused.
"I was curious" I shrug.

"But don't you see? I'll treat you right" Namjoon says.
"You're on a high. At this rate, you'll find yourself a new play thing before we even tie the knot" I deadpan.

"Why do you say that?" Namjoon frowns, clearly not pleased.
"You're super 'in love' with me now but what about next week. Will you still feel the same? I think not" I say.

"I will" Namjoon says with confidence.
"Fine, a year then. I promise you, you won't feel like this" I try to explain.

"Great. You heard your answer Namjoon. Let's leave and pretend we never ran into her" Yoongi says, satisfied.

"Why are you so eager to get away from me?" I smile at Yoongi.
"You need to get your head checked out. I don't associate with the mentally insane" Yoongi deadpans.

"You're one to talk. Have you seen what you do for a living oh-great-Suga?" I toss out his name. His eyes widen but he immediately lunges at me, having me in a choke hold.

"Where did you hear that?" he threatens and I hear a gunshot.
"That's a warning shot. Get off her" Namjoon lowly threatens Yoongi.

"Didn't you just hear her? She's making your brain go numb" Yoongi tells Namjoon, glaring right at me.
"Hey, better listen before he actually shoots you" I choke out my words as I glance at Namjoon. He is currently pointing his gun right at Yoongi.

"Fine, fine. I don't care what you do anymore. Jump off a cliff for all I care. I'm out" Yoongi tells Namjoon, jumping off me.

"I warned you. You did this to yourself" Yoongi screams out as he leaves, slamming the door on his way out.

I sigh out as I relax into the floor. A moment of silence passes until Namjoon breaks it.

"...Um...where did you hear that name?" He asks, sounding very unsure. My eyes are still glued to the ceiling.

"What do you mean? I said 'Sugar' like the nickname. Something like 'Darling', 'Sweetie'-take your pick" I simply say.
"Oh" Namjoon says as if it explains everything.

"Weird how he reacted. What was that about?" I ask, keeping my smirk to myself.
"It's nothing you have to worry about. Are you ok?" He asks as he walks over only to witness my double chin. I sit up, facing Namjoon.

"Strange how much strength he has in that tiny body of his" I laugh it off as I stand up. It definitely isn't my first time being choked...

"It comes with the job" Namjoon nonchalantly says.
"And another thing!" Yoongi storms back. I smirk slightly at his presence.

"Yoongi" Namjoon tiredly sighs.
"Listen, there's no harm in leaving now" Yoongi tells Namjoon.

"You two have been going on and on forever now. I've also got stuff to do so can we please wrap this up" I say, getting annoyed that the conversation is going in circles.

"You're absolutely right. Let's go out for lunch" Namjoon says with a nod. I can feel he was also getting annoyed with how many words were being said with no new information attached.

Mama I'm in love (Bts x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें