To

"So, what you want to do now?" I ask as we stroll through the streets.
"I dunno" Lucas shrugs.

"I suppose the park should be pretty" I think.
"How does your logic work, it's autumn" he says, looking at me weirdly.

"The colours are pretty" I shrug.
"You're crazy. The leaves are probably gone by now" he sarcastically says.

"We can still go check, you buzzkill" I hit his arm. He shrugs.
"What do you suggest we do then?" I ask as I cross my arms.

"No, we can go to the park" he says.
"Make up your mind man. You're talking in circles" I say, looking at him.

"The park" he says with finality.
"Ok" I say as we continue walking.
"We were walking there anyway, weren't we?" He asks tiredly.
"What do you think?" I sweetly ask.

We continue walking past the stores on our way to the park. I look at a few things that's worth my time. Maybe I should come back and steal that pretty coat.

We continue to make conversation on our way to the park.

"So you think me falling right in front of a guard, spilling the diamonds, getting caught red handed is funny" I ask, outraged.
"You tripped on your own shoelaces. That's hilarious!" He says as he bursts out in laughter again.

"You're lucky I still got away" I pout as I cross my arms.
"What are the chances? I bet the guy was super shocked to see you" he laughs again. "I can just imagine the look on his face!"

"You should've imagined how I felt, I was utterly embarrassed! Tripping over my own shoelaces! That's why, to this day, I always tie my shoelaces with a double knot" I proudly say.

"You are so lucky that God is always on your side" he says.
"No... but I must admit, I was pretty lucky I still had my disguise on" I say as I scratch my neck.

"When is your good luck ever going to rub off on me" he whines as he looks to the sky. It looks like he is complaining to God.

"You are lucky. You got me" I nudge him.
"Yeah... lucky" he sarcastically says. I playfully hit him on the shoulder with a pout. This guy just keeps on laughing.

We keep the conversation going as we reach the park.

"Oh, surprise surprise. The park is brown" he says as we anyway walk in.
"Different kinds of brown, you buzzkill" I say with a bit of a glare.

"You are such a child" he says.
"And you are such an adult" I counter.
"I'll take that as a compliment" he says.
"Don't." He sighs.

"What do you see in nature? I see it as dirty" he says.
"It's colourful and very interesting. The big guy did a great job with every single detail" I say as I shrug.

"I'm sure that if I was given the job to make a plant, nevermind the earth, I would fuck up" I say.
"No swearing" Lucas sighs.
"Sorry. But nature is such a complex system" I say.

"I guess that is true, but I, as an individual, do not care much for the earth. I didn't take biology and geography for a reason" he says.
"I hear you. Let the tree-huggers handle it" I say as I nod.

"But some things are pretty like the changing colours of leaves, flowers, you know, stuff like that" I say.

"Are you indirectly telling me you want flowers?" He asks.
"I wouldn't be angry" I smile.
"I don't know. You let the last ones die in one day. I don't even know how you managed that" he says as he brings up that day.

"Oh come on, it will be very sweet of you" I say as I hold his arm and give him puppy-dog-eyes.
"I'll think about it" he says as my attacks don't work.

"I'll take it. It's better than a no" I say.
"Let's sit here" he says as we approach a bench underneath the trees.
"You getting tired already?" I tease as he sits down.

"Today's my day off. I have the right to relax" he says with a smug face as he crosses his legs. He pats the open space next to him and I comply. I also cross my legs, making us look similar. Lucas' arm lays across the bench.

"It's chilly today" I say as I rub my hands together.
"It is autumn" he reminds me.
"No duh" I say.

"Give me your jacket or scarf or something" I say as I look at him. He just rolls his eyes and pulls of his jacket and places it over me. It's so warm inside. Then he grabs a shopping bag and pulls on another jacket.

"Happy now?" He says.
"Smartass" I mumble.
"Language" he says.

"I mean, if you pull something like that, it's basically law" I retort. He just rolls his eyes.
"But the jacket does look good on you" I say as I look at him.

"Thanks" he mumbles as he looks away.
"Aww, is someone shy?" I tease.
"Whatever man" he says.

We sit in a comfortable silence. I snuggle against Lucas to get warmer and more comfortable. He allows it as he doesn't say anything.

"(Y/N)?" Lucas asks as he breaks the silence.
"Yeah?"
"Why are you really inviting them?" He asks.
"Who?" I ask.

"Police officer and friends. Who else?" He says.
"Right" I say as I look around.

"Well, as I said, to make good friends. It won't hurt if you become friends with them" I say.
"What's the real reason?" He looks at me. I think about an answer that wouldn't get him upset or something.

"Lucas, I am really happy with you but there are so many people on this planet. I want friends. No one will ever replace you but I want to, you know, sometimes do normal things" I say.

"We can do normal things together" he says.
"Yeah, but trust me on this. It will be nice if we have friends" I say.
"You have friends. What about those people you work with? What about that guy from Russia or something?" He asks.

"You know that's not what I mean" I say.
"And you are always alone when I'm gone" I add on.

"But, I usually come with you when you leave to a different country" he says.
"But I am not always with you. I want you to have friends you are comfortable with. I see you around the other employees. You only see them as that, employees" I say. He looks like he wants to say something but closes his mouth.

"They're good people. Give them a chance" I conclude.
"Is that really the only reason?" He asks.

"Well, I mean, that's ninety precent of the reason. I need to keep an eye on Jungkook and one of them is a tiny bit connected with my time in prison" I admit. I can't lie to Lucas and he knows that.

"How so?" He asks.
"He was one of the guards but no one discovered who I was or even saw my face. It's just in case" I say.

"Oh, ok. I don't remember their names so I rather not ask" he says. I laugh at him.

"You are so cute sometimes" I say as I pinch his cheek.
"Stop it" he says with a dead serious face.
"That's not cute at all" I say as I pinch harder with a strained look on my face.

(I do not own the video.)