Know

Namjoon squints his eyes.

"Psh, what's with that?" I laugh, taking the seat next to him.
"...Even now, it seems that you have the situation under control" he reluctantly says. I yawn, closing my mouth.

"...You must be tired. I'll show you to your room" Namjoon says, standing up.
"I'm not planning on staying" I tell him, my head resting in my hand.

"Too bad" he shortly answers.
"What, your puppy crush is over that quickly?" I ask, amused from his cold attitude.

"I didn't say that" he says as he looks away.
"Come with me" he says and walks out the door. The two guards are still standing there. I feel the stares of the others as Namjoon leads me to a room. A very fancy looking room.

"Can Irene stay with me?" I ask Namjoon.
"Er..." Namjoon looks away.
"Please, I'll feel better if she's with me" I say.
"I dunno" he tells me, unsure.

"Oh come on, you're already keeping me here for the night" I say, getting annoyed.
"Fine, just don't get angry at me" Namjoon quickly complies.

"Thank you" I say with a smile.
"Yeah yeah" he says as he scratches his cheek.

As promised, Irene is sent to my room but still unconscious.

"What did you do to her?" I put on my little show.
"She fainted. We didn't do anything" Namjoon quickly clears up.

"Aish" I click my tongue as I caress her face.
"Should I...do something?" Namjoon asks, unsure.

"No. Please just leave us alone" I tiredly say. Namjoon droops but listens and exits the room, closing the door behind him.
I turn my attention to Irene.

She's probably going to be like this until later so I might as well get some sleep.
The bed is very soft with lots of pillows. I almost instantly fall asleep.

"-ke up. Wake up" I hear someone say. I groan as I turn the other way.

"Get up. We're still at this place" I hear Irene's voice. I bury my head under a pillow. Irene starts hitting me with a pillow while repeating 'get up'.

"Fine" I eventually lose my patience and sit upright.
"Honestly, I thought I would wake up at home by now" Irene complains.

"Like I'm going to carry your heavy ass all the way back home" I scoff. She hits me in the face with her pillow.
"Rude" she frowns.

"Then what's the plan?" She turns serious again as she sits down. I rub my face, gathering my bearings.

"Ok-I'll just talk to him. He's confused right now. He doesn't know what he wants. Once we're out, we leave this place and go to Germany or something" I say.

"Talking to him? That's seriously the best you can come up with" Irene says, super unimpressed.

"Well what's your plan?" I ask, too tired to argue and knowing that it's not one of my best.
"I don't know. I don't the dude" Irene says.
"Super helpful" I sarcastically say, rolling my eyes.

"What did he tell you?" she asks, ignoring me.
"You already know about him being RM and that's what he explained to me, but at some point, things took a weird turn. He said he loves me" I say, rolling my eyes in the end.
"Heh" she says with a wide smile, looking half drunk.

"Don't give me that kind of look" I say with disgust.
"So what if he loves you? He's a real catch" she says with a wink.

"He had his chance a month ago" I say.
"That wasn't really a chance" she mutters.