Left,

"W-what? N-no..." Yeri says with the brightest red face.
"Can't blame ya sis" I say with an all knowing smirk. She snaps her head towards me.

"What? You work on his face constantly and very closely might I add" I say with a little nudge. She gets all shy as she looks toward the ground. Maybe I should also invite her to our little trip. I love seeing her get flustered.

"So...for how long now?" I ask with a smirk.
"I'm not telling a complete stranger anything" she snaps back to her old self.

"Oh come on. I really feel like I know you. Did I work with you before? No-that's not it. Maybe I saw you around the mall-no- that's not it either. Maybe during school..." I ramble as she doesn't interrupt me at all. She seems a bit nervous at the last suggestion.

"Hey...do you know me?" I ask her seriously. She looks around nervously.

"You do know me, don't you?" I ask before she could deny anything. I already saw it in her reaction. She gave me a hint that we know each other from school. Then it hits me.

"I do know you. You were that fucking bitch in high school but who knows, people change" I say, finally at ease that I know where I knew her. She looks a bit shocked. I think she froze. I examine her face.

"Looks like you only got prettier" I say with a smile I'm not trying to make enemies in this life and I definitely do not hold grudges.
"O-oh" is all she says.

"Yeah, I remember very clearly where I know you from. What about those two friends of yours again? Lucy and Kelly?" I ask. She slowly nods.

"Man, my memory is great. Anyway, where are they now?" I ask. She looks incredibly embarrassed and shy.
"Toxic friends" she simply says as she looks to the ground.

"Yeah, no kidding" I say as I laugh at the old days.

You see, I started my training at an extremely early age and began going on missions with my father when I turned double digits. He said it was a 'birthday present'.

Well, whatever. Point is, I was quite the loner in school. I didn't talk much cause I didn't care and my emotions were quite unstable back then, you know, being a teenager and all so I didn't hesitate to kill my fellow school goers, but Lucas shut that down real quick before anything could happen.

"What do you mean?" She snaps at me.
"Well, I mean, you three were not the kindest to me including other people unless if you guys wanted a guy in your bed just because of their pretty face. Those two really riled you up even if you weren't aware of it" I sum it up real quick. I could go on and on but frankly, I don't care.

"Sorry" she mumbles out.
"It's all good" I smile. She slightly smiles back at me.

"But you better not tell Taehyung" she threatens. I gasp dramatically.

"I wouldn't even dare" I play out and let out a smirk after my performance. She looks like she doesn't believe me.

"Don't worry. I won't" I say with a serious face as I turn back to Taehyung. I really wish they would play a bit of music.

"So, how long have you been working as a makeup artist?" I ask, never really looking back to her again, crossing my arms.
"Right after high school. I started working with Taehyung two years ago or so" I hear her say.

"Oh, I guess you've made quite the name for yourself" I say.
"Kind of. And you? What have you been up to all these years?" She asks.
"You know, a little bit of this and a little bit of that" I shrug.

"Have you seen anyone from high school?" She asks, not really caring for my vague answer.
"Nope and I want it to stay that way" I say.
"And you?" I ask.

"I actually went to our reunion once. Man, it sucked. I also don't mind not seeing them again. Most became crackheads anyway and not in the fun way. Others are straight up spoiled brats and there were kids at the party. Who can have fun with kids around? Now that I think about it, you and that boyfriend of yours were the only ones that didn't pitch up" she says.

"Lucas? We were never dating" I say with confusion on my face. Is that how the school saw us?

"Really? That's a first. Are you sure? You guys seem pretty close" she asks.
"Trust me, I would have known if we were dating" I say.

I never understood when someone says 'are you sure?' about a relationship. Of course you're sure. You're the person who should know.

"Are you dating anyone now?" She asks. Since when was she so nosy?
"Nah, dating is for chumps. Ever heard the expression 'love is war'?" I say.

"Dating isn't that bad" she says. I can hear her getting shy by the second.
"Really? Want to explain why?" I tease as I turn back to her. She shuffles her feet a little then she snaps back to her usual self.

"No, figure it out for yourself" she says with a huff as she looks away, crossing her arms. I laugh at her unusual behavior. She is quite interesting.

"Have you always been like this?" I ask with a tiny giggle.
"What do you mean?" She snaps back at me.

"You know, like super cold the one moment then super cute the next" I say with a smirk.
"C-cute? You're crazy" she says with a huff.
"And why is that?" I tease.

"No one ever called me cute" she says, more outraged than anything. She looked like a chipmunk with her cheeks puffed out, face getting red and her short stature makes this perfect.

"Whatever you say" I say as I lightly pat her hair. I won't mess it up because I know how annoying that is.
"Get off me" she says but doesn't slap my hand away or anything. I do stop though.

"Yes mam" I say with a smile and turn back to Taehyung.

We stand in silence for a bit. I hear others screaming to one another and the clicks of the camera. I see a lot of the staff staring at Taehyung.

Try not to make it too obvious...

"...You know, you became a lot more chill" she strikes up conversation again. I chuckle a little at this.
"We were teenagers" I simply say. She doesn't speak again. She heads over to Taehyung for a touch up and comes back to me. It appears she actually enjoys my company. Or at least tolerate it.

Taehyung comes back to us with a boxy smile.

"Did you see me? Did you see me?" He asks like a child who waved through a window moments before.

"Yip, you were great" I say with a smile back.
"We need to get you ready for the next shot" Yeri says and V nods. He goes somewhere and Yeri starts walking back to the trailer. I follow her.

"How many more outfit changes are there?" I ask. There wasn't much time for daylight anymore.
"Just this one and we're done" she says. We climb into the trailer and she gets her makeup ready once again.

V comes into the trailer and I sit in the seat from before.

"Don't you need music to pose?" I ask V as I watch Yeri's hands paint his face, not that he needed it.

"Nah, I always have a song playing in my head" he says, trying not to move his face too much.
"Which songs did you play today?" I ask.
"A ton. But just the chorus. I can't remember the entire song" he says as looks at me through the mirror once his eyes was done.

"And you're all done. Now get out there" Yeri says as she flutters her eyes at him with a shining smile.
"Right" he says with a smile and heads out the trailer.

"Let's go" he turns to me and I simply nod. Yeri and I walk together to the next location as V speed walks there.

He finishes up his shoot with the very last light of the day. Everyone is happy and starts packing away. V approaches me.

"Wanna grab some dinner?" He asks with a shining smile.
"Sounds great. Let's bring Yeri" I say with an all knowing smile. It seemed his smile tensed.
"Sure" he gets out.

(I do not own the video.)