You

(Not your point of view yet)

I have been working here for about half a year by now. The jail has been packed and the prisoners are restless.

I must remind myself why I am doing this. They have upped the pay ever since she came. They needed the best guards to handle her and most quit because of her.

Cowards.

How can they be terrified of such a tiny girl? I heard crazy stuff about her from the other guards and even the prisoners. I honestly don't believe them. It is impossible.

She has been here for about three weeks now. I am one of the many assigned to her. She is isolated from the rest of the prison with extra protection to keep her in.

She is unique. There are already not many females in this prison.

I have heard her singing through the thick walls between us. She has the most beautiful voice. I try not to get myself distracted but I know I am not the only one. The other guards don't silence her either. She doesn't just sing one piece of a song. She have sung thousands of songs from the beginning right to the end.

I love the love songs she sings. Her voice is so sweet and delicate. I can imagine that I am the one she is singing too.

I can only imagine what she looks like. No one has ever seen how she looks like, except for the people at the very top. This girl can not be as fantastic as what people says she is.

I refuse to believe that she is so special that only the best of the best knows her face. She doesn't even sound like a criminal. How did she end up here in the first place?

All I know is, if I want to keep my job, I should keep my hands out of it.

I can wonder about it though. I would love to hear her full story someday. I would love for her to sing to me one day. All things that will never happen. The same dream that keeps wandering in the rest of the guards' heads as well.

But, I haven't come here to daydream about some girl. I have done my fair share in high school.

I feel like some silly high school girl. I haven't even seen this girl's face and she's already killing me.

I should focus on my silly little job to guard some silly girl. I mean, how dangerous can she really b-

"She escaped!" Someone screamed as more guards came running to us.

"What!?"

(I do not own the video.)