You.

I stay silent. I'm still looking around like a wild animal for that voice.

"Don't you have anything to say for yourself?" the voice asks through the echoes making it difficult to identify who it is and where it's coming from.

"Show yourself" I tell the person.

"And a voice changer too. Very fancy. I see you're all dolled up" he mocks me.
"But fine" the voice says as he finally shows up.

He walks towards me with a wide smile.

"Who are you?" I play dumb.

"I know you know it's me, (Y/N). Secret's out. No wonder you know my other name. No wonder Jungkook wants to throw you in prison" Yoongi says with a slight smirk.

"Speaking of Jungkook, they're coming in about ten minutes for your arrest and it won't be pretty" Yoongi says as if he won. Damn dude-I thought you were cool...

Now I know he's lying. What's Jungkook doing in Italy?

I continue to point my guns at Yoongi.
"Where's the men?" I threaten. Yoongi starts to slowly walk towards me. I stand my ground.

"They're fine. A little gas never hurt no one" he smirks slightly. With this stupid mask, I couldn't pick up any signs of gas...

"What do you want?" I ask.

"I should be asking why you haven't shot me yet. The notoriously cold hearted 'mafia boss'. No wonder you're sentenced to Albotraz Prison with everything you've done" he snickers.

"I can't even imagine how you managed to slip away for this long. You are truly talented" he continues. He is just a few centimetres away from the barrel of my gun.

"You gonna shoot me, Big Boss?" he mocks.
"What do you want?" I ask again, unwavering. I don't need to needlessly kill him.

"I would love to discover all your secrets" he says, looking down on me.

I shoot him in his foot and immediately bullets come flying my way.

"Don't shoot!" I hear Yoongi shout but it was already too late. I didn't manage to avoid the shots and got myself wounded.

Luckily, the only damage done was the shot in my arm. I hiss through my teeth as I grip my arm, still using my other arm to aim at Yoongi. He was currently laying on the floor.

"You ok?" he nonchalantly asks, foot starting to bleed onto the floor.

I was stupid enough to get myself hurt. How am I going to get out of this situation with everyone...?

Answer is, I don't.

I start running towards the exit, hearing Yoongi laugh as I make my escape. I start to hear police sirens in the distance.

Shit-he was serious?

~Ten hours later~

I wake up, feeling like trash. I reluctantly open my eyes, looking around at where I was. Not prison so I guess that's a good sign.

Oh yeah-I had to drag my ass to this place and fell asleep.

I hiss through my teeth when I tried to sit upright. I clutch my arm, bandaged up but stained with blood.

I complain all the way to the medicine cabinet and swallow two pills. I clean up my wound again, bandage it up and went back to sleep again. I will need a plan but that can wait for another day.

"That bastard. How dare he do this" I grumble under my breath as I do some extreme speed typing on my laptop.

I had to take the next step before Yoongi or the police. I was currently trying to figure out what the hell has been going on. It seems I've been lacking in information these last few weeks.