Know

I don't know why but the atmosphere is pretty tense. It's silent for some reason.

I thought Yeri would start over again with V but I was wrong.

I wasn't going to start a conversation until I pick something from the menu. I can't read and keep conversation at the same time. Picking something from the menu is important. I can't screw that up.

I finally find something I want and look over the menu to see the two looking at me. Then they quickly look away, trying to act natural.

"So, you know of Taehyung going to France right?" I ask, more to Yeri. She nods slowly, wondering where this topic is heading to.

"Do you want to come with?" I ask with a smile. V looks like he mentally slapped his forehead and banged his head on the table.

"What?" She asks, really confused.

"I'm inviting you to go to France. Don't worry. You don't have to pay for anything" I say with a smile. V signals me an 'x' with his fingers without her noticing.

"What are you talking about?" She asks, laughing a little at how ridiculous I sound.

"Didn't he tell you? I'm the reason he's going to France" I say with a smug smile.
"What?" She asks as she laughs at me. I don't think she knows how else to react.

"Go on. You can tell her, Taehyung" I turn my smug smile to him.

"...Well-" he starts but she quickly cuts in.
"See? You're lying" she says it slowly as if I was a foreign alien.

"Actually, it's true" he cuts in now. Took you long enough.

"What?" She lowly mutters and looks in my direction. I keep my smug smile.

"Want to join us?" I ask.
"You don't even have to work like Taehyung" I say. Taehyung has a few shoots in France. It's the perfect opportunity for him. I don't blame him.

"Y-y-you mean you s-s-say...G-g-go with y-you" she stutters, turning a little white.
"Why is it so unbelievable?" I ask. She was gaping for any words.

"My company allowed me to bring ten people and I already got eight going. Don't want the positions to go to waste so you can come with" I explain with a smile.

"That's crazy. I barely know you" she says more to herself as she digs her head into her hands.

"But he trusts her" she mutters to herself.
"And he's going" she mutters again. She lifts her head.

"Ok" she reluctantly says.
"I'm not forcing you to go" I say with my hands up.

"I want to go. Thank you for the invite" she says more freely this time, more resolved.

"Cool, we leave Sunday" I say.
"This Sunday!?" She asks, eyes going wide.
"That's what I said" I say, incredibly amused.

I'm sure it won't be boring with her around.

We order and I tease the two the entire time. She shows the best reactions, very bipolar. I love it.

I tease V by saying how cate they are together.

At some point, even Yeri got annoyed. So to keep their sanity alive, I stopped.

Then they started asking me questions and I was more than happy to answer. Neither the truth nor a direct answer.

"How did you and Taehyung meet?" Yeri asks me.
"Through Jungkook" I say.

"Who's that?" She asks with a tilt of her head.
"My boyfriend" I say with a mischievous smile.

V snaps his neck to look at me. Yeri just looks plain confused with a tiny bit of sadness. V was about to speak but Yeri beat him too it.

"I thought you said you weren't dating anyone" Yeri says.
"Oh, so you do pay attention" I say, satisfied as I lean back on my seat.

"So, you're not dating him?" Yeri asks with a tiny bit of hope.
"I was just joking. He's a...good friend" I say, trying to find the words.

"So this Jungkook guy is friends with Taehyung?" She asks, trying to put the pieces together.
I turn to V.

"Well?" I ask him.
"Yeah" he quickly answers.

"I see" Yeri says as she looks down. Seems like he really doesn't share his personal life with her and she just noticed.

"But that's ok. You'll meet him when we go on holiday" I try to cheer her up.
"Really?" She asks as she looks up.

"Yip, so don't worry about it. Better late then never" I try to encourage her and luckily works as she let out a tiny smile.

"Have you decided what you wanted to do yet?" I turn to V.
"Not really. Besides work, I was just going to follow you around" he charmingly says with a smile.

"Pfft, you're going to be so busy with the ladies there if you don't dial down the charm" I say with a smirk. V seems taken aback. Yeri snaps her head to me.

"What did you say?" She slowly asks, trying to threaten me. Sorry sweetie, but I can never be afraid of a chipmunk.

"You better pull up your socks" I saw with a wink towards her.
"No, I won't. I'll stay by your side" V tries again, completely ignoring Yeri. Poor girl...

"Remember, I also got some work to do" I remind.
"What kind of work do you do?" Yeri asks, interested all of a sudden. I was about to speak until she beat me to it.

"And don't answer a little here and a little there, whatever that means" she huffs in annoyance. I smirk.
"You know me so well" I say, pinching her cheek.

"It's just business. Nothing interesting" I say with a shrug once I retracted from Yeri. She seems a little red.

"So secretive" Yeri says as she crosses her arms. Then she looked like she got an idea.
"Taehyung...what's her job?" She asks, batting her eyelashes once again.

He simply shrugs.

"How must I know?" He asks, annoyed.
"Aren't you two friends?" She counters, confused.
"Of course we are. Right, Taehyung?" I say with a thumbs up. He quickly brings up a thumbs up as well.

And so the questions continue.

"Have you ever dated?" Yeri asks with shining eyes. Why is she so interested? I guess she just enjoys girl talk then. V leans in a little closer also interested by my answer.

"Again with this romance stuff? Are you interested in me?" I ask as I lean in with a smirk plastered on my face.
"N-no" she stutters out with a red face, looking downwards.

"Then I don't have to tell you" I say with a satisfied smile. This is a game and I'm winning.

"W-What?" She says looking me dead in the eyes but quickly loses confidence and looks back down.
"Oh come one. You aren't shy, are you?" V asks with an interested smirk. Seems like he knows how to play the game too...

I'll give it to him this once.

"Nah. I never dated before. In my eyes, it's such a useless waste of time. I love pushing my friends into it though so be careful" I say with a mischievous smile.

(I do not own the video.)