And

Jin still had a few scenes to film but not as long as the first one. I eagerly watched as I pick up on all the body language and expressions he uses and the lack thereof.

It wasn't as interesting as the first scene so I could see Yeri starting to nod off on me. To be fair-it was getting super late into the night.

She finally fell asleep as her head fell perfectly onto my shoulder. I took a selfie so that I could tease her tomorrow.

I think Yeri is the type of sleeper to not hear anything while sleeping because there are still people shouting but Yeri continues to sleep.

I'm kind of envious of her for that. I wake up at the slightest of noises. It's pretty useful a few times like when I was almost get caught in the middle of a nap and had to make a quick getaway.

Sometimes, I'm shocked that I haven't been caught yet. There were so many times when I made mistakes during my missions in my past.

I take one last glance at Jin who was currently in a scene, so it was pretty quiet around me. I scoop Yeri into my arms and silently carry her out of the building.

Unsurprisingly, she is super light. It was almost surprising how light she is. I guess height really does matter...

I open my car and gently lay her down in the backseat, making sure she's as comfortable as she can get. I make sure the car's locked before I head back to Jin.

I'm sure Yeri will be fine.

I lean against a wall, arms crossed as I watch Jin's scene unfold. The scene ends dramatically with a little rain created by the staff.

"And that's a wrap!" The director announces for the whole room to hear. Everybody says their thanks to everyone else. Most eyes were on the wet Jin.

Too bad people-he's mine.

I confidently walk over to him with a huge smile. He smiles as he sees me.

"Damn. Seeing the real thing is quite-damn" I couldn't find the words.
"What-made you speechless?" he teases.
"Clearly" I say with a smirk.

"Monsieur Kim" a French girlie appears with a towel.
"Merci" Jin says in his limited French which the girl blushes for. Jin has quite the cute accent in French. Jin takes the towel from the girlie and rubs his wet hair a little.

"So you do speak French" I say with a side smile.
"Only the basics. They say it's the sexiest language in the world. I just had to learn a little" Jin says with a wink.

Even though the wink was directed at me, I could already tell the people, around us, knees going weak at his simple action. Good thing this guy is modest.

(French in italics.)

"Mister Kim, are you busy?" the French girlie daringly tries. I gotta give her credits for her guts.

"What did she say? I only heard my name" Jin asks me, facing the girl. I hold up a hand to signal him that I'll handle it.

"Try again in his language" I encourage the girlie.
"Can't you help me out?" The girlie asks me.

"You've gotta try. He'll appreciate it" I encourage her with a smile.
"Stop being selfish. Help me out with him" she snaps at me.

"Should've taken lessons" a guy appears.
"Madame" he says as he takes my hand and kisses it.

"Want me to hook you up too?" I suggestively ask the guy, referring to Jin with my eyes.
"No no. I'm straight no matter how good looking he is" the guy quickly denies.