Dyin'

Hoseok announces the group's arrival. Hoseok was waving aggressively at us. I wave back just as aggressively. V and Jimin rush over as the rest of the group walks over. I'm happy to see that Yeri joined along.

"Why didn't you wake us up?" Jimin asks with a pout.
"I already felt bad for making you wait for us" I sheepishly say, rubbing my neck.
"You didn't make us. We wanted to" Jimin says with a bright smile as V nodded.

"Don't worry. I'm blaming my loss of sleep on you" Yoongi joins the conversation. He did not look so great. He looked like a walking zombie.

"You clearly need your beauty sleep" I tease a little. Yoongi glares a little at me but it doesn't last for long.

"Did you enjoy your little adventure without us? Yah-Jungkookie" Hoseok targets Jungkook who has been ignored from the conversation.

"We got the pictures to prove it" Jungkook smugly answers with a cheeky smile as he crosses his arms.

"Who wants to head to the top with me?" I ask the group.
"You're kidding, those stairs already killed me" Yoongi complains.

"Stop being an old man. You're only in France once. Let's go" I say, not even giving Yoongi an option anymore as I drag him by the arm to the stairs.
"Why me?" He complains.

In the end, we all went to the top, conquering the stairs together. It felt like a hike and I felt like the leader. I was trying to keep everyone's spirits up by singing ABBA songs. They all sang along, no matter how out of breath they were. Moments like this, I really wish I could fly or sprout out wings.

We eventually reach the top.

"Finally" I huff out as I straighten my back. I watch as the rest follow lead. The seem to be in defeat rather than in victory.

"Why couldn't we just take the elevator?" Yoongi asks with a huge frown as he passes.
"Where's the fun in that?" I ask but I, myself, am asking that question as drops of sweat fall.

"I'm not convinced" Yoongi huffs as everyone else gets to the top.
"I'm with Yoongi on this one" Yeri complains.
"Thank you" he says as they both cross their arms at the same time.

"Heh" I let out a smile.

"What?" The two asks at the same time.

"You two are cute together" I tease. The two look at each other up and down. I keep in my laugh. They both look the same. Then a laugh erupts from beside me.

"They both look the same" Hoseok says through his laugh as he clutches my shoulder to keep himself up.
"I know right" I say with a grin.
"No" they both say at the same time. Hoseok and I laugh with each other while the two of them grimace.

"Stop teasing them" Jin says as he slaps Hoseok's head with a sigh.
"I didn't start it" Hoseok whines.
"Well, I'm finishing it" Jin says like the mom he is. I snicker while Hoseok pouts.

"Yeri, let's view the sites together" I sing out as I grab her by the arm and rush to the edge. It seemed our group followed us so I couldn't have a quick girl talk.

"Isn't it pretty?" I say as I lean on the railing. Yeri a foot away from the railing.
"Very. Don't stand so close to the railing" Yeri huffs out.
"Oh?" I ask with a grin.

"D-don't think anything of it" Yeri says as she looks away.
"I won't" I grin.

"I'm going to get coffee" Yeri says as she quickly retreats.
"For me too, please" I say over my shoulder.
"Yeah. Whatever" she says. Will she actually get for me? I wonder...