For

Jungkook and I get shooed away from the medical team after they inspected us for injuries. The paramedics were currently carrying the injured man down the stairs.

Jungkook and I were being interrogated on ground level by police to find out what happened. I heard that the others were evacuated off the Eiffel building with the elevator.

"I went down the stairs because I believed I dropped my phone. Then I saw the man on the floor. I was so scared" I say, all worried. The police was eating it up, taking notes and everything.

Jungkook was listening to my story. I wasn't speaking in French since they sent someone down for Jungkook to easily communicate to.

"I didn't know what to do. He was starting to bleed from his head and common sense rolled in. I took off his backpack to make his load lighter. I ran up the stairs, trying to get help and then I ran into Jungkook. I continued running up the stairs and informed a worker" I continue my story. I already grabbed my phone while no one was around. I give the policemen the backpack.

"Do you know if he's ok now?" I ask with fake concern to the policeman.
"He seems fine. And you? What did you do when you arrived to the scene?" The policeman turns to Jungkook.

"She told me to call an ambulance which I did, then I ran down the stairs to see a man on the floor. His face has buried into the stairs and blood was starting to accumulate around his face. I rushed to the man and rolled him to his side to get his face out of the blood. I checked his pulse and he was completely unconscious" Jungkook explains his story. I almost snort.

The guy was unconscious? Weak.

"Then medical assistance arrived and I made way for them. (Y/N) came back once the man was being carried down. The medical team checked us for injuries and turned their full attention to the man once they confirmed we weren't injured" Jungkook sums up.

The policeman nods.

"Thank you. I know this might be hard for you but we appreciate your cooperation. We will let you know if we need more information" the policemen says his little speech and leaves to share notes with the other French police officers.

"Let's go" I say as I hook an arm around Jungkook. He was in a grim mood. Who wouldn't be?

We walk back to our group for them to question us and ask if we were ok.

"I'm hungry. Someone treat me to lunch" I whine.
"Are you sure you're ok?" Jin asks with concern.

Jungkook was staring at the floor the entire time, not saying much. He wasn't technically bothered. I think he was just trying to piece together the story, asking questions to himself like the policeman that he is.

"Of course. We're just hungry, right Jungkook?" I ask, snapping him out of his state.
"Yeah" He simply answers and we walk to the nearest stand for food.

I didn't like the heavy mood. I try to think of something to bring the mood up.

"The view was great" I say.
"Yeah. We got a lot of nice photos" Jimin smiles as he pulls out his phone. We all scan through the pictures. It put everyone in a better mood.

"You better send those to me" I say as I point to his phone.
"Will do" Jimin replies.

"Let's find ice-cream" Hoseok cheers.
"I could do with a bit of sugar" Jin says with his charming smile.

We walk around the streets to find the best looking ice-cream place. We didn't have to search very long. Jungkook and I were walking at the back of the group.

"...Were you lying?" Jungkook asks me after a bit of silence.
"Lying about what?" I ask, acting all innocent. I know exactly what he's asking about.