Feeling

After a week, I got comfortable around Yoongi and Namjoon again since I wasn't so snappy at them anymore. I think I was just annoyed at the fact that they dropped by unannounced without me even knowing about it.

That's what I get for taking a holiday.

I have secretly spied on Irene and Yoongi together. Irene is really starting to like Yoongi. I have no clue what is going on in Yoongi's head. He's always wearing a dead serious face.

Namjoon annoys me with flowers. At first, it was sweet until he went overboard. Now I have a ton of dead flowers on my hand.

"Now this, I can get used to" I tell Namjoon as he hands me a box of chocolates. He gives me a dimpled smile.

"You know what, you earned yourself a date" I tell Namjoon with a smile. I know he'll treat me right.

"Great. I'll take it now" Namjoon smiles, holding out his arm.
"Now, like in now?" I ask.

"Why not?" Namjoon says with a relaxed smile. I've got to give him points. He has definitely calmed down on whatever energy he was on. Now he's more like himself.
"Sure, anything you have in mind?"

Namjoon drives us to the only big mall around.
"I don't really need anything" I tell Namjoon as we climb out the car.

Anything I want, I take...or buy, depends how I'm feeling that day.

"Well, unless if you want to go skinny dipping" Namjoon laughs.
"I could've brought my swimsuit" I tell him.
"This is more fun" he says as he hands me his arm again. I snake my arm through his and we start walking to the entrance of the mall.

"And besides, I need a new swimsuit" he tells me, making me laugh.

People openly stared at us as we make our way to a swimsuit store. Namjoon had a straight face which slowly turned into a growl.

"What? Don't like the attention?" I slightly nudge him.
"The attention on you" he growls.

"Makes two of us, buddy" I laugh as I pat him to try and ease his irritation. He eases up on his irritated expression, returning to his neutral expression. This might actually be a lot of fun.

"We could've bought a swimsuit at one of the stores at the beach" I tell Namjoon as we skim through swimsuits.

"I have a plan" Namjoon tells me.
"Man with a plan" I say more to myself.
"How bout this? I get you a swimsuit and you get mine" I say. He nods and I walk to the men's section.

I first pick out the ugliest thing I could get my hands on and then one that I actually like that will look good on Namjoon.

"You done?" Namjoon towers over me as I look through more options.
"About" I say with a smile, clearly showing off the ugly option first.

"This was a mistake" Namjoon says as he eyes the option.
"And you're going to try it on" I sing out as I walk to the dressing rooms.

I changed first just to get it out the way.
He hands me three options. All very simple designs. What else would you expect from a swimsuit?

I try on the one that looks the best and it fits so I don't even bother with the other two.

"Done" I announce with the swimsuits in hand.
"You're not even going to show me? What was all that effort for?" Namjoon raises a brow as he crosses his arms.

"You better show me how you look" I tell him, ignoring him slightly. He tiredly sighs but does as I say.

He first comes out with the one I like. The few people around stops with whatever they were doing and openly stares at him.