Fadin',

The man seems a bit taken aback by my calm demeanour.

"Um-no" the man says, shaking off my request.
"How long have you been working here?" I ask as I observe the room, checking where the security cameras are situated.

"Are you by any chance Mister Brown? Or should I say Detective Brown" I ask, looking at the man again. The man furrows his eyebrows.

"I'm the one asking the questions here" the man says, only confirming my question.

There's only a few people that know of my identity and this guy is one of them. I can only assume the people on my case are the same people from last time. My case is very hush hush.

"Who were those people with you?" He starts and gets straight to the point. I like this guy. He doesn't beat around the bush or try to mentally play with me like the usual detective.

I assume he already knows me enough that I'll probably answer their questions without the nonsense in between. I grin at the guy.

"I like you" I say and he raises a brow, clearly not amused.
"So there's Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, one of your guys, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook, also one of your guys. The same person that managed to arrest me last time" I say, making the story sound good for Jungkook.

Might as well try to get him a promotion for my arrest.

"There's also Yeri. All very nice people. You could almost say I kidnapped them but don't write that down" I say, chuckling a bit. I never bring up Lucas. He already knows the drill. He's probably already halfway around the world by now.

The detective looks up at me in the corner of his eyes.

"They'll be taken in for questioning" he says, writing something down.

"They're good people. They didn't know anything, only Jungkook who contacted you guys, obviously" I say.
"Obviously" the guy repeats as he continues to write.

"So, what am I being held for exactly?" I ask.
"You are under arrest for the massacres in Jakaranda, Lienste, Kuns-" he continues to name places which seems like an eternity.

"Can you prove that that was me?" I ask. He gives me a glance and turns back to the paper in front of him.

"You are also under arrest for the robberies of-" and we sit there a long time as he names off the stuff I stole and where. He takes a breather but continues.

"You are also under arrest for the selling of illegal drugs and forming groups in-" and he continues to name places.
"You've basically broken all the laws" the man says as he looks further on my case.

"You told me all this last time yet you couldn't prove that it was me. You have no proof" I tell him straight in the eye, as if challenging him.

"But we know it's you" he responds with the same fire.
"The police can not arrest people on a gut feeling. You only have proof about the ice-cream machine. It wasn't even a big deal to send me to that previous prison. You completely isolated me for an ice-cream machine" I deadpan, putting on an unimpressed face. He leans forward.

"We know it's you" he says, looking me straight in the eyes.

"There are tons of people in this world. You can not accuse me of such nonsense" I say, getting angry. They're allowed to arrest me when they're smart enough to catch me. Until then, I am not confessing for anything.

"What kind of leads are you going off, huh? A person spills the same name as me or maybe even an eye witness of something they think they saw. Guess what, there are millions of me" I tell him. He continues to stare in my eyes but sits back in his chair. He glances towards his papers.