I'm

(Y/N)'s point of view:

I was almost jumping up and down the jet, on my way to the hospital to fetch my sister. I am so freaking excited. I can't believe I wasn't there to witness her wake up.

I take out a fresh pair of clothes, changing before walking to the empty pilot's seat with a huge grin on my face. I sit back and enjoy the flight.

My stomach reminds me how hungry I am and I happily sing my way to the pantry. I open the pantry's door to see the first real meal I haven't seen in a long time. I happily eat but I couldn't sit still for long. I was too excited to see her again. How many years has it been?

Way too many. I can't believe she actually woke up.

The jet finally lands and I run into the hospital. I don't even bother with the front desk lady as I run to my sister's room. I burst through the door to see her awake, staring around the room.

I almost break down in tears to see her awake.

"Mrs (Y/S)" the doctor says with a smile. I walk closer to my sister to observe her beautiful eyes once more. I forgot just how lively the colour looked.

"She might be in a confused state right now and it will take a while before she learns to talk again but she will be back on her feet in no time" the doctor tells me and I couldn't be happier.
"Thank you" I sincerely say and he leaves the room.

"I don't know if you remember me but I'm your sister. I missed you so much" I say as I gently hug her. She just stares at me. She slightly moves her mouth, trying to talk but nothing comes out.

"It's ok. We'll take it slow" I say with a huge grin.

"I'll help you every step of the way" I say as I connect my forehead with hers.

She eventually falls asleep and I leave the room to give her space. The doctor immediately bombards me.

"Mrs (Y/N). When I tried to contact you, I was put through to a prison for some reason. I don't need to know about your personal life, I just need to know if it will interfere in any way with my patients" the doctor asks.

"I am sorry for the trouble. I promise it won't interfere in any way" I say.

"So, when can she be discharged?" I excitedly ask.
"Once she somewhat regained her strength. We will let you know as soon as possible. Oh, and we don't want to overbear her with everything just yet. We want to take it slow so try not to constantly hover over her" the doctor says and I eagerly nod.

"Thank you so much doctor. You really have no idea how much your service meant to me-us" I happily say.
"It's my pleasure" the doctor happily replies.

"I will be back tomorrow" I say as I leave the hospital, feeling incredibly happy. This might just be the best day of my life.

I walk to my hotel and find Lucas by the door. He's smiling and I'm smiling. I hold up my hand for a high five and he happily high fives my hand. We both have a sense of victory and jubilance.

"Lucas, my man. Movies" I say with finger guns and then hooking my arm around his neck, bringing him down to my height.

"Let's" he says just as happily and for once, he drops all his work and simply heads up with me to my room. He had the keys and the moment we entered my room, we jump up and down like school girls.

"I'll get the champagne" I happily announce as I dance to the kitchen. I open the fridge, grab the bottle of champagne and two fancy looking glasses.

I walk back into the living room to see Lucas dancing to music he just put on. I prop down the glasses on the coffee table, popping open the bottle, pouring our glasses to the rim.