Try Again- Song Mingi

Y/ns pov:

"go on then bitch try again."
Let's give a little bit of context to what led up to this moment.

In high-school I had a toxic best friend called cho. I also had a crush on the popular basket ball player song Mingi and of course she knew this. She knew everything.

Anyway long story short her and mingi ended up getting together. Despite the fact she knew I had liked him for over a year. Anyway what could I do. She cut off contact with me and talked behind my back.

He broke up with her after like a year of dating. Aah the beauty of high-school relationships. Anyway a year later mingi asked me out and of course I said yes. After high-school we moved in together and both went to the same college. We were invited to a college party so we decided to go. A few of our friends where there so we hung round them generally. We where going to go see one of my friends when someone stopped us. "oh my god Mingi." I turned round to see cho. "what do you want." he said scowling whilst putting his arm round my waist. "that's no way to greet me is it." he rolled his eyes. "anyway how have you been doing sexy." I coughed to make my presence noticeable. "oh hi y/n" she gave me a dirty look. "hi cho long time no see." she rolled her eyes and put her attention back to Mingi. "so then before we where rudely interrupted." mingis hand tightened around my waist. "I don't wanna speak to you cho and I'm not gonna let you speak to my girlfriend with that tone." she looked pissed. "oh girlfriend? I see how it is." she leaned in closer to me. "did you know I took your boyfriends virginity?" mingis eyes widened. "cho." he said in a warning tone. "haha don't worry mingi. Tell me this cho if you were so good at fucking him to brag about it why is he with me and not you." she scoffed. "go on then bitch try again." her eyes widened. "that's what I thought." me and mingi started to walk away and I sent her a wink as I left.

I laughed as soon as we got far enough away from her. We went outside and I just continued to laugh. "why are you laughing?" Mingi said to me confused. "I've wanted to do that for so long. I had so much anger so many things I wanted to say to that bitch and know I've done it." I laughed one last time. "shall we go home?" he nodded and we both began to walk enjoying the fresh air and eachtohers company.

We walked hand in hand down the dark quiet streets of Korea. "why did you guys break up?" he thought to himself for a second. "well number 1 she was controlling and just plain right bitchy and number 2 I found someone way better." he put his index finger under my chin and lifted head up engaging are lips in a slow passionate kiss. We both pulled away and smiled. "shit." I suddenly said. "what?" Mingi tilted his head slightly showing he was confused. "we forgot to feed the dog." he chuckled and shook his head. We continued walking back. Once we got home we fed our dog and went to bed ready to wake up in the morning to the beautiful weekend.