yeosang -kiss

Story line:just typical boyfriend and girlfriend shit alot of kissing

Y/Ns pov:

I opened my eyes hissing at the bright light coming in through the curtains. I rolled over to see yeosang was not next me I huffed before sitting up and getting out of bed I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth a wash my face. I decided I wanted to tease yeosang a little bit so I put his white t shirt on over my black push up bra and a black thong. I looked in the mirror making sure it was  see through enough.  Luckily because of the material everything was visible. Now just to act innocent. I walked downstairs to see yeosang cooking. I walked up to him and hugged him from behind. "Hi baby." Pressing a light kiss to his neck. "How are you this morning gorgeous." 'Good thanks." I said walking next to him leaning on the counter. "What you cooking?" "Bacon and eggs." "Yum. Sounds delicious." He hadn't said anything about what I'm wearing which annoyed me so I decided I had to do something to draw his attention to me. I noticed a pencil on the side so I picked it up and twirled it in between my fingers purposefully dropping it. "Oops." I said as the wood made contact with the ground I turned round slowly bending over to pick it back up making sure the t-shirt rid up just enough so that yeosang saw what I was wearing. (I'm crining so much wilst writing this and this aint smut by the way) Once I had stood back up yeosangs face was bright red and his gaze was pointed directly at the food he was cooking. "Whats the matter babe." I said acting as if nothing happened. "Nothing baby girl. Babe I ment babe." He said correcting himself face even more flushed than before. I put my hand on the back of his neck playing with his mullet and stroking the back of his hair running my fingers through it. He turned the stove off and turned to me. I smirked looking him dead in the eye. He walked towards me taking his apron off and tossing it aside. My back eventually hit the cupboard door. He grabbed my wrists pinning them against the counter top. I leaned forward taking his lips in mine. The kiss was rough and passionate. He let go of my wrist putting them around his neck he grabbed my thighs lifting me onto the counter. The kiss was progressively got more intense are tongues constantly touching and roaming around eachotheres mouths. I put my hand on the back of his head running my fingers through his hair pulling it every so often. I tugged at his bottom lip with my teeth sucking on it slightly. He pulled away to get air. As soon as he regained his breath be attacked my neck sucking and biting. I brought my hand to his throat bringing his mouth off my neck I wrapped my hand round his head before slowly licking his neck and biting the skin slightly before sucking on that spot. My mouth moved down getting somewhere in between his shoulder and his neck I slowly released a hot breath of air and felt him shiber I licked the spot and slowly kissed it sucking on it whilst moving my tongue up and down it. I kissed his neck all the way up to his Jawline running my tongue along the sharp edge of it.  Making my way up to his mouth kissing it one last time before jumping off the side. "I'm starving." "B-but." "No buts until I've had food." I said winking at him. After eating food I got dressed since we where going to the club with yepsangs friends and there girlfriend's.