Gone- Hongjoong

Y/ns pov:

My most prized possession was gone. It was a journal. Hongjoongs journal to be exact. My apartment had been robbed and that was on of the things they took. Now all I had left of him was a picture. An image of me and him on the fireplace. He got in an accident. It was just a case of him being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I normally cried myself to sleep because of it. I hated being away from him for a short period of time let alone forever. I woke up one morning and looked in the mirror. As I looked in it I saw him he was back hugging me like he always used to do. "hongjoong?" I said in a whisper. "ssh sh baby I'm right here." tears fell from my eyes knowing that I was hallucinating from my grief. "please come back to me." I closed my eyes and reopened them to see myself once more.

I carried on with my day as if it was any other. I went to bed like any other day and cried myself to sleep as per usual. When I woke up in the morning I looked in the mirror once again as I did every morning. There I saw him again just this time he was kissing the top of my head. I softly smiled a few tears escaping. He wiped them away and just smiled. I blinked and he was gone again. Seeing him became more and more frequent.

I loved it. Seeing him again but one day work had put me under so much stress that I cracked. "STOP FUCKING COMING TO ME YOUR DEAD. I KNOW YOUR DEAD I HAD IDENTIFY YOUR BODY. IT WAS SO LIFELESS. I KNOW YOU DEAD. SO STOP RETURNING JUST FUCK OFF." I shouted not caring who heard before whispering softly to myself "make it stop." the reflection in the mirror had a hurt expression but disappeared. But I didn't blink. Why did he disappear I didn't blink. I soon came to the realisation. He's gone. I made him leave. But I didnt meen it. I went to bed again that night but feeling dreadful.

When I woke up the next morning I found a letter on the side of my bed. In hongjoongs handwriting.

Y/n

But it could be..... Right?
I opened it without a second thought and read it.

Hey, well I know I'm dead but I'm writing to you anyways. I'm sorry if I tormented you I thought you may wanna see me but I guess not. I'm always watching over you just rember that. I don't like seeing you cry because of me. I'm still here in spirit my darling.

I love you <3
Joongie
Xx

"h-hongjoong." that day I decided to go to his grave.

A loving son, boyfriend and friend
His soul was took to early.
Kim hongjoong

7th of November 1998- 15th of May 2020

I had already bought his favourite flowers so I layed them down by his grave. I bowed my head to him and left. I spent the whole day going to places he had taken me. It was destressing and gave me a sense of peace I hadn't had in a long time. I still saw hongjoong the occasional time in the mirror but not as much which saddened me but he said he didn't like to see me cry so I didn't. If he didn't want me sad I wouldnt be. I loved him even in death and would still do anything for him even this simple task. "I love you Kim hongjoong."