It Just Hurts-Jeong Yunho

Yunhos pov:

I hated long distance relationships. I was quite a clingy boyfriend so not being able to see her for months on end was hell to me. It wasn't planned for me to see her anytime soon so I wasn't to excited for the upcoming weeks. I heard a racket going on from the practice room and all of a sudden a blindfold was put over my eyes and I was pushed into a room the blindfold was taken off me and I heard everyone shouting surprise. Once my eyes adjusted to the brightness I noticed her. She was stood infront of me. I ran to her and lifted her up twirling her around before gently setting her on the ground and kissing her. We both pulled away and I rested my forehead on hers. "I missed you so much." she smiled at me. "I missed you to."

Y/ns pov:

I pulled away from yunho and looked at the others. "I missed you all to." they all engulfed me in a hug and I smiled. I was planning on staying in Korea for 1 Year so I had plenty of time to do things with yunho.

~3 months later~

Me and yunho had got into an argument last night. I ended up leaving the dorm and staying in a hotel. I had many missed calls of yunho but I ignored them all. I had agreed to meet up with Yeosang because I needed someone to talk to. All the members knew about the argument because me and yunho where screaming at each other. I met up with Yeosang and I told him all about it. I didn't like arguing with yunho but sometimes he just dosnt listen. "what if I lose him?" I looked to Yeosang with teary eyes. He hugged me and I hugged back. Mistake 1. He wiped my tears and smiled at me. "you won't lose him and that's fact. He loves you to much when you left he wouldn't stop talking about how much he regretted arguing with you." I gently smiled at him. "do you want to go get some food?" I nodded and he helped me up. Mistake 2. We went and got some chicken and sat in the park eating it we ended up laughing and joking around. We fed eachtoher chicken and just forgot about all are worries. Mistake 3.

Yunhos pov:

I regretted what I said I didn't like arguing with her but there was just so much built up stress. I sat on the couch and closed my eyes thinking about yesterday. When I heard my phone buzz. It was a news notification.

Ateez kang Yeosang dating?

The story shocked me so I pressed on it and read on.

Ateez member kang Yeosang seen multiple time with a girl various spectators said they where being very casual.

I went on to see the 3 pictures. 1 was of Yeosang hugging y/n the second was of Yeosang holding y/ns hand and the 3 one was of y/n feeding Yeosang chicken i felt like crying. This was all my fault.

Y/ns pov:

Yeosangs phone buzzed so he looked at it and his face changed from happy to horrified. What? Scooched closer to him and saw the messages on the ateez groupchat.

Jongho:

Yeosang what the hell are you doing?
Img 1
Img 2
Img 3

Mma seonghwa:

Wtf

HongJOONG:

Yeosang you have some explaining to do

Mingi tall boi:

Guys you do realise yunho can see all of this. Right?

YunHOE:

Don't worry I've already seen it

                     Hehet Yeosang:
Hyung I promise it's not what it looks like.

     YunHOE left the chat

I looked at Yeosang and stood up. "I have to go." his eyes filled with worry. "y/n wait." I began to run with tears in my eyes. Once nobody was in sight I stopped and took my phone out. I selected Yunhos contact and called him.... No answer. I called him again.... No answer. I called him again.... No answer. I tried and I tried but every time no answer. I decided to message him instead

    Y/n
  Yunho please pick up
14:22
Y/n
Yunho I'm so sorry
14:23

I started to walk back to the dorm. It was about 4 miles away so not far but not close either. I looked at my phone and saw a text message.

Seonghwa:
Where are you? I'm gonna come pick you up.

I sighed and text him the address. He came and picked me up. He drove me back to the dorm and I raced to Yunhos room. I knocked on it and he opened the door. A tear fell down my face. "I am so so sorry. I shouldnt of pushed you. I should of been more tolerant of what you wanted. I looked up at him. His eyes where full with tears. "im sorry too." I hugged him and we both cried in each others imbrace. We had both agreed to never fight again because it had no positive outcome on either of us.