Positive-Kang Yeosang

⚠️One brief mention of abortion⚠️

Y/ns pov:

My hands shook as I looked at the thing in my hand. My hands where sweaty due to my nervousness. There's nothing to be nervous about though. Right? I shook my thoughts away and went to the till to pay for it.

I decided to put it in my bag instead of with the general shopping so that he didn't see it.

I got home and Yeosang walked over to me and pressed a light kiss to my lips. "hi babe." he said to me with a smile. "hey." i said back to him with a little smile. I put the shopping away and we decided to watch a film together.

~1 hour later~

Yeosang fell asleep so I decided know was the best time to do it. I grabbed my bag and walked to the bathroom. I didnt want to do this but I had to.

But what if? No It won't be stop thinking like that.

I sighed and just did it.

When I was done I hid it in the bathroom cabinet and walked back out.

I noticed Yeosang was awake so I walked over to him a smile plastered into my face to hide the mass amount of emotions I couldn't control.

Two small kids where having a snowball fight in the movie we where watching which gave me the sudden idea of a question to ask him.

"hey babe." he hummed in response. "when do you want kids?" we had discussed it before but I was wondering if his answer had changed. He looked up at me. "well we can't know cause we're too young and it'd be harmful to both of our careers anyway." I nodded. "one sec I'm just going to the toilet." he nodded and lifted his head off my lap so I could get up. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

I got the test and hid the results. I closed my eyes and silently prayed. Anxiety overcame me as I forced myself to look at it........

That's when I saw it. The two pink lines signifying what I didn't want to be true. "no I-I can't be." my words came out in a hushed tone. Realization and fear suddenly took over.

I through the test on the other side of the room. "no no no no no." my voice was a fair bit louder this time. I fell to the floor with tears running down my face. "no." my voice broke. I heard a knock on the door and scrambled to my feet. I wiped my tears and quickly try to compose myself.

I opened the door and forced a smile upon my face. He gently caressed my arms up and down.

"are you okay?" I nodded knowing that if I spoke he would know that I had been crying. He pulled me into a hug and my whole body relaxed at the feeling of his arms wrapped around my figure.

He gonna leave me when he knows..... Isn't he?

He pulled away and looked at me. "I'm gonna make dinner any requests?" I giggled lightly. "chicken." he smiled. "I'm glad that your my girlfriend." he pressed a kiss to my forward and walked to the kitchen.

I went back into the bathroom and picked the test up and quickly ran upstairs putting it in the draw beside my bed.

I'll tell him at the very last second. For now I'll enjoy every second with him.

~5 weeks later~

"y/n where's my lipbalm?" I heard Yeosang shout from upstairs. "it's in the draw beside my bed." I laughed lightly.

Y/n your body wants chocolate to get it.

One thing I did not mind about pregnancy. The cravingsit just gave me a reason to eat all the junk food I wanted to.