Prank-jung Wooyoung

Okay so I decided Wooyoung would be good to write like an ignoring prank for so yeah enjoy hopefully haha

The past couple of days I had been getting couple prank videos on my YouTube recomended. Most I couldn't do to Wooyoung since he was away that much but one impaticular took my fancy. Ignoring my boyfriend prank. He had a few days off soon so I decided I'd do it then. I was a bit worried since I didn't know how he would react but I didn't let that ruing my confidence. I was quite excited for the prank actually. I decided to make a plan in advance so I knew what I was gonna do. This was highly uneccesary but I decided to anyway. Once I knew what I was doing I just had to wait for Wooyoungs day off.

~Wooyoungs day off~

When I woke up he wasn't in the house but I did find a notd saying he went to get grocerys. Whilst he was out I decided to have a shower and get ready. I wanted to get a reaction out of him with this prank so I decided to put a revealing outfit on since I knew he absolutely hated me wearing revealing clothes.

I let my hair down and put a bit of mascara on

I let my hair down and put a bit of mascara on. Now all I had to do was wait. I pulled my phone out and decided to go on insta. Ten minutes later I heard the door open. 'heeeyyy BBBYYY.' Wooyoung shouted as he came through the door. I continued to scroll on my phone and ignored him. 'baby?' he walked Into the living room and I didn't move my eyes from the screen once. He sat down next to me and put his hand up and an invite for me to hold it. I turned my phone off stood up and just walked to the bathroom. Once I was in the bathroom I laughed a little before composing myself and walking to the kitchen. I decided to make some instant noodles and decided to decided to eat them on the little island in the middle of the kitchen. I put some music on and ate my noodles. Wooyoung walked in confusion painted upon his face. 'are you okay?' he asked me. I took another bite of my noodles and stared off into the nothingness. He just kinda shrugged it off and made himself some noodles. He sat down next to me and I took my last bite. I stood up and put my bowl in the sink. Wooyoung watched me walk away from him once more. I felt bad but decided to continue on anyway. I put a film on netflix and just zoned out completely. Wooyoung came out and set down next to me on the couch. He put his head on my shoulder. And I went to stand up once more. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. 'what did I do? Please don't ignore me. If I've done something please tell me. Like I know I've been working all week but I did try to get out of it I swear I did but I couldnt. So just stop ignoring me.' my heart melted at his words his facial expression suddenly changed to panicked and worried.   'u-unless you love someone else.' a tear cascaded down his cheek. I immediately embraced him tight. 'baby it was a prank don't worry of course I love you I completely understand about your schedule don't cry I'm sorry.'
He looked up at me still sniffling. 'can we cuddle?' he really did remind me of a baby sometimes. 'of course we can whatever you want.' I pecked his lips and we ended up falling asleep together in each others embrace.

A/n
Sorry my updates are getting alot less frequent. Hope you understand and also enjoy its probs dead bad and boring but enjoy anyway and stay safe don't breath on anyone and stay away from the people who look half dead. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee