song mingi- not later. know!

I was going over to my boyfriend's company to give him and the rest of his members lunch. I went in and greeted the receptionist before walking to the dance studio and knocked on the door and went in after hearing a little come in. "Hey guys." I said as I walked with the bags full of food. "Babbbbbyyyyyyyyyyy." Mingi shouted as he ran toward me like a child. I giggled and shook my head. "I've brought food. I didn't know how hungry you guys would be so I bought alot."I put the bags down and began to unpack them. " I got you guys 3 pizzas 4 large bodes of chicken 5 burgers 2 large portions of chips 5 salads 5 bottles of Pepsi 4 cans of red bull and 7 bottles of water." I completed setting out the feast on the floor for them and they all looked at me eyes wide. "Okay maybe I did go a bit overboard with the food but at least you won't be hungry after." They all laughed and sat down round it. They all dug in whereas I went for one of the salads. Wooyoung pushed one of the burgers toward me once he saw me eating a salad. I just chuckled and shook my head as I pushed it away again. "No no no you are not buying all this food for us to eat and then eating a salad. " I laughed before giving up and eating the burger. After everyone was finished they all lay down on the floor. "I feel like I'm gonna blow up I ate too much chicken." Yeosang complained as he tried to get up. "Baaaaabbbbeee I want cuddles." Mingi shouted as he layed down on the couch. "Later mings." I said as I made my way over to him. "Not later. Know!" I rolled my eyes and went to lay down with him. I put my head on his chest and he put his arm round my waist. I must of fell asleep because I woke up in the same position but with a blanket over me and mingi was gone. I rolled over and saw them all practicing without music. No of them noticed I was awake so when they finished I clapped and cheered for them. Mingi gave me a big gummy smileand my heart melted. He was a proper child at heart there was no doubt about it. I stretched out and stood up. "How long have I been asleep for?" They all kinda looked at each other. "Well we've been practicing for half an hour and we kinda just rested after that huge lunch for about 1 hour so about 1 hour 30." Seonghwa finally explained. I nodded at him and went to stand next to mingi. He put his arm over my shoulders and kissed me on the forehead. "I'm gonna go know." I announced to every one. "B-but why?" Mingi said puting down at me. "Because the house miraculously clean itself of your mess now is it!?" He nodded at me. "Don't leave me here take me with you if your cleaning." Seonghwa said throwing everyone into a laughing fit.

A/N
Hi sorry this is very short but enjoy anyway and Byeeeeee.

Word count:549