Not This Time-Choi San

⚠️Warning: shit writing ahead⚠️

This is just crap so I apologise soo yeah

Y/ns pov:

I hated arguing. Especially with San. He could always hold a grudge and didn't forgive easily. We never normally argued and even if we did it'd always be minor. Until today. I had to go away to America for work but he didn't approve so it ended up in a screaming match and him kicking me out the dorms which was kinda problematic since that was were I lived. I packed a bag and stayed at a hotel for that night but after that I didnt know what to do. I decided to go to my friends house and ask if I could stay there. I knocked at the door and Changbin answered. "hey binnie have you see-" I cut myself off as a familiar face emerged from behind him. I scoffed "of course you'd be here." he glared at me. "have you got something up with that? The fact that I'm hanging out with my friends?I thought you would've left for America by now." Changbin looked at the two of us and moved out the way. "not yet. If you'd of actually listened to what I was telling you you would of known that." my voice got louder as I felt myself slowly getting angrier. "you wanted me to listen? Listen to you basically tell me that I'm the second choice AS PER FUCKING USUAL. YOU ALWAYS CHOOSE THE JOB OVER ME." he screamed. "YEAH BECAUSE I STILL NEED TO MAKE MONEY SAN. YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT YOU." his eyes where now filled with rage. "IF YOU HAVE SO MUCH MONEY FROM WORKING WHY DO YOU STILL LIVE IN THE DORM? Y/N IF YOUR GOING TO GO ON TRIPS TO FUCKING AMERICA FOR 6 MONTHS FOR MONEY YOU CAN FUCKING MOVE OUT." I clenched my jaw. "YOU KNOW VERY WELL WHY I STILL LIVE IN THE DORM SAN. YOU WANTED ME TO LIVE WITH YOU." sometimes I did feel sorry for the people around us when we argued like this. "YEAH WELL NOT ANYMORE SO COME GET YOUR STUFF OUT." and with that he left. I fell to my knees and sobbed into my arms. Did he meen it? I looked up and saw my friends looking down at me with worried eyes. "I'm s-sorry guys." I stuttered out. Seungmin pulled me up and hugged me. Soon everyone else did aswell. "don't worry he'll soon come to his senses but until then you can stay here for as long as you want" Seungmin said comfortingly. "thank you I only need a place to sleep for one night and then I'm going to America." he nodded at me.

~2 hours later~

I decided to go for a walk to get some fresh air. I thought about the arguement and what he had said. Before I knew it I felt salty tears running down my cheeks. But why? The answer was simple. I was afraid of losing him. Then it hit me. I knew what to do. I made a few phone calls and then began running. I ran as fast as possible to the dorms. I pulled my key out my pocket and opened the door. As soon as I walked in I saw wooyoung in the kitchen which made me laugh. What sought of concoction was he making know? He saw me and ran to me hugging me. "we missed you where have you been." I laughed. "woo I've been gone for two days." he nodded at me. "ye two days too long." I sighed and looked down qt the floor. "Where's San?" I asked my voice filled with sadness. "he's out. Why?" I nodded and shouted the guys. We all sat down in the living room and I spoke up. "guys I'm moving out." some of them where shocked some of them where sad. "w-what?" jongho questioned softly. I nodded. I then stood up and walked to sans room to collect my items. I packed my stuff up and saw a picture of me and San. We were on a ferris wheel and we took a picture together when we were at the top. The view was stunning and so was he. I lay down on the bed looking at the picture tears rolling down my face. I heard the front door unlock and immediately wiped the tears from my face and continued packing my stuff. I heard the bedroom door creak. "what are you doing?" San said to me in a shocked tone. "m- moving out like you told me to." my voice was weak. He ran over to me and removed the box from my hands. I looked at him confused. He placed the box on the bed and broke down. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." i hugged him tight and held him close. "I should of been more understanding. Please don't leave." he sobbed into my chest. I kissed his soft hair.  "San I should of put you first you meen the most to me and I want you to know that. You always will meen the most to me I love you so much I can't even put it into words." he looked up at me and I wiped the tears from his face. "w-when are you leaving ?" I tilted my head at him confused. "for America." I nodded at him. "I'm not." I simply replied back. "why would I go to America when my whole world is right here." he kissed me softly. I smiled to myself knowing that I hadn't lost the love of my life. Not This time.