jongsang

Yeosang's pov:

Nobody new. Absolutely nobody new about me and the schools hot bad boy. Why would the? He was a player and I was a nerd. Me and him had been friends for ages but nobody knew we kept our friendship secret for the sake of his reputation. I completely understood but when he kissed me that's what I never understood. I had a crush on him for over a year and when he kissed me my dreams came true. We kept a secret obviously again for jonghos reputation. Me and him have been together for 1 year now and we were so happy together. We were the most unlikely of couples but we worked I meen opposites attract. Today was are 1 year anniversary and we had planned to binge watch netflix. I walked into school and as per usual I got dirty looks from all the bad boys (minus jongho of course I just got a cheeky wink from him). They called themselves ateez. There was 7 of them. Hongjoong, seonghwa, Yunho, San, Mingi, Wooyoung and Jongho. The girls where all over them constantly. The 8 most desired boys in the school. I continued walking and just went to my locker I opened it up and saw two notes. One was purple and smelt of jonghos cologne whereas the other was white and intriguided me. I opened the purple one and as I thought it was from jongho.

Hi babe,
Happy 1 year <3 see you later
Love you so much,
Jongho xxx

Hes so cute. He may look muscular and manly but inside he's just a marshmallow. I put it down and picked the other one up.
I opened it and read it.

Meet us at the back of the building at 2:15 unless you want us to tell everyone your little secret.

The message shocked me but I knew exactly what secret they ment. I sent an alarm on my phone and grabbed my things for first period.

~2:00pm~

I made my way to the back of the building and waited. I heard someone approaching and looked up to see ateez. Well not ateez there was only 7 of them. Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Yunho, San, Mingi and wooyoung. "We know your secret." Mingi said walking toward me. "But how?" I asked with worry in my voice. "Well your sister. Your so called best friend right? But you know she does anything for love so just get her to fall in love with me and get your secrets." Hongjoong said laughing. My sister? How could he? My secret the one thing I could never tell anyone. I used to be apart of a gang. But that was about 3 years ago. I only did it   for the money to keep alive. I ran away from home and found myself struggling for money so I did a bit of hacking for a few gangs until I became apart of one. "fuck you." I said tearing up. "Do you all enjoy my fucking pain you assholes." Anger became present in their eyes. "what did you just call us?" mingi said his tall frame towering over me. He pushed me when I didn't reply when I didn't respond to that he pushed me to the ground and kicked me the rest soon joined in. Kick after kick. My body went numb I couldn't feel the pain. The tears just fell and my vision was blurry. I begged for them to stop until my throat became to dry to beg anymore. I closed my eyes and all of a sudden they stopped. I opened them again and saw jongho on top of yunho punching him. He got off him and ran toward me. He took me into his arms and rocked me back and forth whilst stroking and kissing the top of my head. "WHAT THE FUCK DID HE EVER DO TO YOU?" Jongho screamed venom laced in his words. They all looked guilty apart from yunho who just looked beaten and bloodied up. He picked me up and took me to his apartment. He sat me in a chair and got the first aid kit. "how could they do this to you?" I looked at him and a smile played at my lips as I saw the concern in his eyes. "what? Why are you smiling?" I giggles at his confusion. "nothing your just cute." he gave me a gummy smile as he continued wiping my cuts with an antiseptic wipe. He made us both some ramen and we sat down on the couch together. "happy 1 year anniversary babe." my cheeks heated up as he said this. I turned round and looked at him. I kissed him passionately and pulled away smiling. I grabbed the TV remote and put a Rom com on. Jongho cuddled into me and I played with his soft red hair. I heard small snores and looked to see he was asleep I pecked his nose and went back to watching the movie. I admired his features and smiled. This is my boyfriend. Out of everyone he could of dated he dated me. I felt so lucky. Two movies later. I realised it was 7pm and decided to order something for tea. I decided to wake jongho up so he could help me pick. I traced small circles on his cheeks and whispered his name. He began to wiggles around and he soon woke up. "hi babie" I whispered to him as he woke up. He smiled at me and sat up. "what do you want for tea?" he looked at my phone and we both soon decided on kfc. We ordered and decided to get changed. He passed me one of his over sized tshirts and a pair of joggers and he got changed into the same. We layed on the couch and waited for the food. I soon realised that I had left jonghos present in his cupboard since we were originally coming over to his anyway. I got up and got it for him.

He opened the box and pulled it out. His smile is so cute. "I love it." his comment made me happy since it had taken me a long time to make. He stood up and made his way to the bedroom. He brought out a small box and handed it to me

I took one and put it on him and he put the other one on me. "you suit it." he said winking at me. "what? I suit belonging to you?" I said winking and smirking back. We both burst out laughing. A knock was heard on the door and we collected the kfc after eating it we spent the night cuddling and we eventually went to bed and cuddled some more. "I love you." he said to me out of the darkness. "I love you too baby."