woosan

A/N hope you enjoy this it didnt start off as a woosan story but it turned into one so ye. Not the type of story I'd usually write but oh well enjoy.

The tension in the air loomed thick and heavy. It acted almost as a restraint to what they both needed to say. Eye contact was avoided by the pair but both sneaked glances of each other at random times. They looked like a pair of hyenas stalking there prey. Their teeth gritted, eyes full of anger and a snarl painted upon there faces. Neither could take it anymore. They both stood up grabbing each others shirts pulling the other threateningly close. "I fucking hate you." The slightly taller male said eyes going into a vicious and piercing squint. Both of the men where breathing heavy looking into the others eyes full of lust and hatred. They attacked each others lips pulling the other into a passionate kiss. They pulled and grasped at eachothers hair violently. The hatred between the two still making the atmosphere almost unbearable to be around. They both pulled away panting and gasping for air. The youngers hand making there way down the elders chest. The elder known as san shot Piercing stares at the younger in an attempt to get him to stop his flirtatious antics. The younger known as wooyoung however continued teasing san however he could. A smirk came to sans face as he realized the game wooyoung was playing. After putting up with it as long as possible san harshly grabbed the male in front of him by the throat pinning him viciously against the wall. Sans lips attached to the youngers neck sucking and biting it until he finally found the spot that made wooyoung melt under his touch. Wooyoungs breath hitched as he felt san making a hickey in his neck. Wooyoung could not take it anymore he could not take not being in control. He pushed the elder off him licking his lips as he switched there positions. Wooyoungs forearm was pushed against sans lower neck keeping him in position against the wall. "So that's how you want to play?"Wooyoung whispered in the elders ear in a deep rough voice. He felt san shiver underneath him as those words came out his mouth. Wooyoung put his hands underneath san t shirt slowly brushing his hands over sans promenant abs. Sans breath hitched at the feeling of wooyoungs cold skin over his warm stomach. Wooyoung whispered into sans ear as his hand roamed over his torso. Sans breath was becoming and more irregular and he loved the effect the younger had on him. Wooyoung started licking and kissing the area around San colar bone at a teasingly slow pace. Wooyoung removed his arm from sans neck as he replaced it for his hand gently chocking him. A devilish smirk played at his lips as he looked straight into wooyoungs eyes. Wooyoung kissed his lips again loving the way they felt and moved against his. Sans hands raised grabbing the back of wooyoungs hair. As much as wooyoung loved the feeling out of instinct his hand wrapped tighter around the elders throat. San hummed into the kiss as he enjoyed the feeling of wooyoung controlling him. Wooyoung pulled away leaving a pouty San. "What happened to you fucking hating me?" Wooyoung said admiring sans amazing chiseled features. "Well baby don't worry I didn't meen it." He said biting his lip whilst checking wooyoung out. San flipped the pair round lifting wooyoung up and trapping him between the wall and his body with his hands round wooyoungs thighs. San grabbed the back of wooyoungs neck kissing him again but rougher and needier then ever. There tongues fought and swirled over each other. The kiss was hungry and filled with lust but they both loved it.

A/N
Okay I'm gonna stop it there because I can't make it more interesting unless I wrote a smut which i don't feel comfortable doing so yeah enjoy. Byeeeeeeeeeee:)