you hit me- kang yeosang

A/n
Just to specify i don't see yeosang as a very violent person nor do I depict him as violent its just in this he is a bit so Im sorry.

Word count:637

Y/Ns pov:

I had been out with wooyoung all day since yeosang was busy and was already occupied with something. We decided to go on a shopping spree and we had just got back. I had bought 4 new outfits a new pair of headphones and a gift for yeosang. I decided I was going to show my outfits to wooyoung and came out in the first one.

 I decided I was going to show my outfits to wooyoung and came out in the first one

This one was more cute and casual. Wooyoung scanned me up and down before smiling and nodded in approval. I went back and changed intonthe second outfit which was my favourite.

 I went back and changed intonthe second outfit which was my favourite

This one was more for going out in but I still really liked it. The last one I debated with myself wether or not to show wooyoung since it was a bit too much but I decided to anyway.

 The last one I debated with myself wether or not to show wooyoung since it was a bit too much but I decided to anyway

Walked out and his eyes went wide. "Wow." He said his expression shocked. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "That one looks good on you yeosang will love it." I smiled at his statement. Asif on cue yeosang walked in. His face went from happy to angry in a spilt second. I knew he was pissed. His eyes scanned every inch of my body before going right back to mine and then to wooyoung. He scoffed before walking past me nearly bumping my shoulder. I looked at wooyoung before running after yeosang. "Babe." I called out for him. He just continued walking to his bedroom i followed quick on his heels. I put my hand on his shoulder causing him to spin round. I felt intimidated, scared and weak under his intense gaze. " Babe what's the matter?" I asked him even know the answer was pretty clear. "Your fucking cheating on me." He spat out. I could not believe the words he had just said. It hurt me to know how little he trusted me. "And with my best friend." He continued on. "What did he give you I didn't?" He was clearly upset so I didn't dare say anything. "YOUR A FUCKING SLUT." he screamed the words out making me flinch and step away from him. Most of the memebrs where gathered round us observing the arguement and yeosang saw them. "Do you wanna tell them how you've been fucking wooyoung. Hmm?" A tear fell down my cheek as he spat the harsh words out at me. "Yeosang i haven't cheated on you." As the words came out I felt a harsh sting take over my cheek as I fell to the floor. I held my cheek as I stared at the floor trying to piece together what just happened. I looked up to see a raging wooyoung and a very shocked yeosang.  "What the fuck yeosang what where you thinking?" Wooyoung pushed yeosang harshly as seonghwa helps me up of the ground. As soon as I was back on my feet I ran to yeosangs bedroom. Packing all my clothes and stuff into the nearest bag. I walked out of the room and saw yeosang in front of me. "Baby I'm so sorry i-i don't know what came over me." As much as I wanted to forgive him i was still trying to figure out what happened. "Yeosang you hit me." A look of guilt wiped over his face as he looked down a the floor. I walked past him and didn't stop.

A/N
Hiya there sorry this is a short chapter I will be making a part 2 its just i don't have much free time and I needed to post something so hope you enjoy <3. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)