choi jongho

3rd person pov:

Your first bank holiday Monday without jongho. The worst part about it was your on a diet so you can't even cry on the couch watching romances with a ton of junkfood. You grabbed your Apple and went in the draw for a knife. Suddenly you rembered they where one of the things jongho had took with him when he moved. It wasn't even like you could go to the shop and buy some. All of your family and friends lived in your home country so you loved alone in Korea. You only moved here because of jongho. So as much as you hated it you would have to go and get one of your knives back from jongho. You two didn't exactly break up on good terms either. But that was the only thing you where allowed to eat that day since you where skipping meals. You put your coat on and left to go to there dorm. You took a deep breath in before knocking on there front door. "Y/N thankgod your here." Hongjoong said dragging you inside. "Wait what?" You said clearly confused. "It's jongho he hasn't come out of his room for the past couple of days he's been crying and I think he's losing sleep when we stand in front of the door we can here him blaming himself for what happened between the two of you. It's horrible." Hongjoong said in a distressed state. His words distressd you as well since you never stopped loving jongho and still cared for him. "Hey how about I go talk to him." You said trying to comfort hongjoong to the best of your ability. "Thankyou yes." You made your way to jonghos room biting the inside of you cheek worried since you hadn't seen him since the two of you broke up. You shaky hand slowly turn the door knob and pushed the door open. "Jongho?" You said in nothing louder than a whisper. He turned his head in your direction his eyes lighting up at the sight of you. His hair was messy and there where bags under his eyes. He was wearing baggy clothing and looked skinny. He stood up pulling you into a strong embrace. You rested you head on his chest and felt at home for the first time in two weeks. You inhaled his sent and closed your eyes. The neither of you said anything instead enjoyed the moment of being in each other arms. "Why are you here?" He said finally. "Well i actually came to have a go at you for taking all the knife with you when you moved out because I needed to cut my apple." You Said taking the fruit out of your pocket. He took it out you hand and broke it in half for you handing the halfs back to you. "Half each?" You said knowing he hadn't been eating. He smiled and took one of the halfs off you. You both bit into it chuckling. "Listen I'm so sorry about everything. When I said I didn't love you I didn't meen it I was just overwhelmed. I could never stop loving you." He said his eyes filling up with tears. "It was as much my fault as it was yours. I let you walk away without an argument. I couldn't ever get over my love for you and I knew that when you walked out and I've known it for the past couple of weeks where I have had to suffer without you." You had finally gotten your built up emotions out to the person you needed to see. He looked deep in your eyes before kissing your lips. The kiss was slow and romantic. It was so calm and slow like you had all the time in the world. It was the ideal kiss you both needed right then. "Y/N will you be mine again?" His eyes looked like they where virtually pleading you. "Of course I will." A slight smile came to your lips as the satisfaction of being called his once more was he over you.

A/N
This is short but I really enjoyed writing it and wasn't worried about getting it finished or it being bad because I just really enjoyed it. So byeeeeeeees:)