Rumours -Jung Wooyoung

Y/n pov:

It was annoying the fact I was always on my own. I was proud of wooyoung and I loved him but he was always busy and had no time for me. Today me and my best friend decided to go to a club together I wasn't going to be drinking so I was the designated driver whereas min-Jun (my best friend) was relying on getting drunk. We got there and we both went to the bar. I ordered a sprite whereas he ordered vodka and coke. Once we had drank our drinks we both went to the dance floor and danced together. We just jumped in beat of the music.

~7 drinks in~

I was fine since I was on non alcoholic drinks but min-Jun on the other hand couldn't even stand up straight anymore. His alcohol tolerance was quite low anyway so by having 7 drinks he was well and truly drunk. He had hold of my hand as we walked out the bar together and toward my car. He stopped me all of a sudden. "hey hey you you are an amazing friend." I laughed at his drunken state and continued to lead him to the car. He got in and I drove him home. I took him to bed and ended up falling asleep on his couch. When I woke back up in the morning I checked my phone and noticed tons of missed calls and texts off wooyoung. I put some tablets, a glass of water and note on min-Juns bedside table before leaving to go back home. Once I got there wooyoung was sat on the couch gripping his phone. "where were you last night?" he asked me anger present in his voice. "I was out with min-Jun." he head swung around to face me. "who is min-Jun?" I rolled my eyes at his obvious jelousy. "my best friend. Now if you please excuse me I would like to get out of these clothes and have a shower." I got my shower, got changed and made my way back to the living room. "y/n if your cheating on me just tell me." my eyes went wide at his statement he showed me his phone and there was 5 pictures of me and min-Jun last night. The whole scandal was all over twitter. There was comments calling me a wh*re a sl*t and a h*e. "I promise I'm not." I said handing his phone back to him. "bullshit. I haven't been here all week so you probably did." he said rolling his eyes. "I said I'm fucking not cheating do you have no trust?" I shouted at him. "DON'T DENY IT." he screamed back in return. I looked down and fiddled with my fingers. "but I said I didn't." the tears rolled down my cheeks and i Iocked myself in mine and his shared bedroom. After crying my heart out for a bit I opened the door and went to sit in the living room. Wooyoung was still there slumped on the couch scrolling through his phone. I opened my phone up and decided to post something on twitter about what happened.

I know there have been rumours going round about me cheating on wooyoung. I'm here to tell you that is not true. The pictures of me holding hands with another guy were true that was me but what you don't understand is that he is my best friend. We have been friends since childhood and have never thought of each other in that way. Besides I love wooyoung with my whole heart I couldnt bare to part with him. So please stop spreading rumours that are jeapordising mine and his relationship. ~y/n

I posted it and waited for the notification on wooyoungs phone to go off. 3 seconds later it did. I watched his facial expression change and he looked up at me his eyes filled with tears. "I'm so sorry." he said before crying. I went over to him and embraced him letting him crying into my shoulder. "I would never cheat on you." I said to him. He raised his head and nodded. He apologise 100 times more before he eventually went to sleep on the couch. For a minute I thought I lost him thankgod I got to him before the rumours did.

A/n
All I can say is sorry I feel like my writings getting crappier and crappier. Like I want to write good imagines for whoever reads them and I try to I really do but I just feel like I don't. But I hope you do enjoy them and as always stay safe and byeeeeeeeeeeee :)