Flirty- San

There was always 9 of us we were all so close. Yet none of them knew me and San where dating. We were good at keeping it a secret until san started becoming more and more flirtatious toward me. The boys had there suspicions but we shot them down when they had questions. It was Saturday and as per usual the boys always came over and we normally did something. The others where distracted so me and San decided to go upstairs to have some alone time. Once we had gotten to my bedroom he decided to pin me up against the wall. I gasped at his suddon actions. "San what are you doing the boys are gonna hear and be suspicious." I remarked whilst looking at my door. "and? Let them hear." after that he started kissing down from my jawbone to my shoulder. His lips trailed back to my neck and sucked hard. I let out a light hum as he nibbled on the sensitive skin. He stopped and admired the now forming mark on my neck. His lips attached to mine in a deep kiss. He picked me up and my legs wrapped around his waist. He placed me down gently on the bed and held my waist firmly. He pulled away for air and looked deep into my eyes. I licked my lips and flipped the two of us over so know he was the one underneath me. I attacked his lips again this time sucking his bottom lip. My tongue entered his mouth and both are tongues fighted for dominance his winning. I heard my bedroom door opening and I quickly jumped off of San. "guys we made som- woah what the hell happened in here." hongjoong said looking at the both of us. His eyes went wide as realization hit him. "oh." he slowly backed away reclosing the door. Me and San just laughed at him and went downstairs. Seonghwa turned round to us wide Eyed. "you to have a lot of explaining to do or your grounded for a week." "bu-" San tried to speak. "no buts." seonghwa said cutting him off. We both sighed and sat oposite the rest of the boys. "well where together." San said holding out hands up. "well no fucking shit sherlock and got that off your bruised lips and the hickey on y/ns neck." Wooyoung said. I gave him a side eye and he shuted up though. We had to explain every little detail of are relation to them not gonna lie it was a bit awkward but oh well. After a while they all agreed they should leave and San stayed. We decided to play just dance and I swear we turned into 10 year olds. "I won that one look it even says." I shouted at San. "but I'm a much better dancer admit it." I rolled my eyes and stormed upstairs in a hissy fit. He ran upstairs after me. "I'm sorry." I looked at him. "do you have hot chocolate?" he looked at me confused. "noooo..." I turned my back on him. "then why are you speaking to me?" he huffed and went back downstairs. I giggled and got under the covers. He came back upstairs with hot chocolate. I gave him a goofy smile as he handed me a cup. He lay down next to me and I put netflix on. We both finished are hot chocolate and we decided to cuddle. He put his arms around my waist and I put my head on his chest. I breathed in sink with him. I counted his breaths and soon fell asleep.

Sans pov:

I heard cute little snores and looked down to see y/n peacefully sleeping on my chest. Her nose was scrunched up and her lips formed a pout. I kissed the top of her head and pulled the blanket over us more I snuggled into her and closed my eyes falling asleep.