1 Year- Park Seonghwa

My first year of college. It was scary. I had gotten myself an apartment not too far away and all was well. I had put an advertisement up for a roommate since I had a 3 bed apartment which was too big for one person. I had a call from the sweetest sounding girl ever. She told me her cousin needed an apartment and I just agreed. She told me her cousin was planing on moving in almost immediately so we both agreed on two days.

~two days later~

I got a knock at my door and opened it to find a tall handsome man. "I- can I help you?" I looked at home confused. "well I'm pretty sure my cousin told me that she had found me someone in need of a roommate. Unless I have the wrong apartment but I'm pretty sure I haven't." I nodded slowly. "oh erm OK I just wasn't expect you to be a boy but oh well." I let him in and he brought all his stuff in.

~1 Year later ~

Turns out he was a nice guy. We got on well and are now best friend. But one problem in school he was Known for being a play boy. The amount of girls that had tried to fight me because seonghwa broke up with them and they thought I was the cause. One day when I got home everything was set out romantically. The table had red candles on it there was rose petals everywhere on the table there was home made spaghetti bolognese the house was clean top to bottom and on the couch there was a massive Teddy bear a balloon and a letter. I decided to ignore the gifts for now since I was famished so instead I decided to go an eat. There was a note beside it saying.
I hope you enjoy,
Seonghwa
X
I dug in and the taste was rich and amazing. I ate it all and put my bowl in the dishwasher after finishing. I went to the living room after and decided to open the letter.

Hey y/n
I just wanna say I love you I know it's straight forward but it's true I really do love you I've thought and contemplated this alot. But I wanted to tell you. If your wondering where I am I'm going to me out of town for 2 days because I'm visiting my mum. Anyway I'm thought about what you where going to say to this for a while and I've come to one conclusion youd bring up what I'm famous for. Supposidly playing with girls hearts. So to prove myself to you give me one year to make you to fall in love with me.
Yours sincerly
Seonghwa
X

I sighed, closed my eyes and sat on the couch. Why seonghwa? Why? I thought to myself silently as I let myself get immersed by my own thoughts. I did like him in return of course I did he was sweet funny charming and not to mention hot but I just couldn't. I got my heart broken once and nearly died because of it I'm not having that happen again. I thought for a second again. But I mean I could add my own rules to it.

Once he got back he asked me what I thought. "I have a few rules of my own to add." he nodded skeptically. "number one no flirting with anyone else. Number two no getting with anyone else and number three over everything else don't play me or so help me god I will kick you out of this goddam apartment park seonghwa." he nodded.

He would always do things like give me his hoodies defend me whenever he felt someone was being even the tiniest bit insulting. He would always help me clean the house up he'd take care of everything when I was on my period. Gave me cuddles. Stayed up with me when I couldn't sleep. He'd watch the sunset go down with me. He'd get me gifts. He'd always take me out to meals. But by god was i falling for him. I tried not to but it was impossible. It hadn't even been a year yet it had been about 4 months. I was sure that we would be together before the summer holiday but apparently I was wrong. Rumours went round are college that a girl called evie was seonghwas new play toy. I shook it off since rumours like this went round all the time. That day though evie did come in with hickeys littered all over her collar bone. She also had a VERY low cut top on. I saw her being all touchy with seonghwa and nearly lost my cool but managed to compose myself but when she went in for the kiss thats where I stepped in. I stood in between them and shoved her hard causing her to fall to the floor. She got back up and tried to throw a punch at me but I caught her fist mid air and squose it hard. Her face turned to pure pain. She tried to get her hand out my grip but I squose harder and punched her in the jaw with my free hand. "I'm sorry whore but try and touch my man one more time I swear to god ill break your god damn fist." I let go but kicked her to the floor one last time. "slut." I said loud enough for her to hear. A crowd had formed around us and I just shoved through it as I made my way to the rooftop to calm myself down. My phone notification started to go crazy all of a sudden. I opened my phone and was horrified by what I saw. I had a mix of pictures being sent to me some where of mine and evies fight but some where of seonghwa helping evie up and hugging her. I was so fucking angry but sad. He broke my heart. The rumours where true they where. I let a few tears fall before wiping them and walking back down to get to my class.

Seonghwa was already there and was sat in his normal seat by the wall. I decided to seat myself at the back instead.

At the end of the day I couldn't be bothered walking back to my apartment so I got a taxi instead. I looked at my phone and saw loads of pictures of seonghwa and evie kissing everywhere. They were literally everywhere. I sobbed my eyes out I couldn't even care anymore I got home and switched my printer on. I printed picture after picture out and stuck them all around waiting for seonghwa to get home. I wrote him a letter and put it in the kitchen. I then went to my bedroom and locked the door. I cried one again until I could cry no more. Just when I fell into proper love again.

Seonghwas pov:

I opened the door to my apartment and when I stepped in I was astounded and saddened. The amount of pictures of me and evie kissing where overwhelming. They came from every direction. How stupid could I be? This was all my fault I knew it. I walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water but noticed a letter on the side with my name on I opened it and read it.

Seonghwa you already know its me. I'm sorry for falling for you. I shouldnt of been so stupid cause look where its got me. Its brought me to heartbreak. What I have done to deserve this I don't know but I'm sorry. But deep down I knew you where still I payer but I ignored it cause I wanted to think better of you but once a player always a player I guess.

Y/n

I sighed and looked down. A tear slipped out along with a few others. I slammed my fist against the side. Seonghwa you daft daft bitch. I walked to y/ns door and knocked on it. No reply. I knocked again and there was still no reply. I tried the door handle but is was locked. I walked to the hair draw and got a Bobby pin out I put it in the lock and fiddled a bit before I heard a click. I walked in and went to her side. I fell onto my knees and began crying. "I am so so sorry." I said inbetween breathy sobs. "please forgive me."

Y/ns pov:
I heard the door open and buried myself deeper until the covers as I tried to control my sobs. I heard fall to he knees and begin to cry. "I am so so sorry." he said each word interrupt my a cry. "please forgive me." my heart broke for him I hated seeing him in this state. I gently got out of bed and knelt down next to him and pulled his hands away from his face. I wiped the tears away and pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry I shouldnt of its just I was convinced you didn't like me so I just i-" he cut himself off and began to sob once more. I let him cry into the crook of my kneck and let my tears fall aswell. We were there for about 10 minutes both of us sobbing out eyes out. I stopped myself from crying and whispered into his ear." I forgive you." he sat up and looked at me. I closed the space between us and kissed him it was slow and gentle and magical. Neither of us rushed and It felt amazing.