💛Newt Scamander (FLUFF)💛

I walk into my NYC apartment and set my bags down. "Babe, I'm home!" I yell and I get no answer. I walk into our shared bedroom to see Newts case on the floor. I open it and peak my head in, I see him checking the eggs and I giggle quietly. I find a way to climb down quickly and quietly. I sneak up behind him and scare him. "Boo!" I yell and he jumps. He turns around with a goofy smile on his face. "You scared me. You look beautiful." He says.

I laugh

I laugh. "You saw me in this this morning." I say. "Well you still look gorgeous." He says and I feel my cheeks heat up. He takes my hand and kisses me passionately. I smile into the kiss and he pulls away grinning like an idiot. I turn to the niffler cage to see the nifflers asleep. I turn around back to newt. "How was your day?" I ask walking around aimlessly. "It was nice, went to the ministry to get information, walked around a little. What about you?" He says. "It was okay. I had fun with some friends and we just talked." I say. "Well I'm finished down here, let's go back up shall we?" He asks and I nod taking his hand.

We crawl out of the case and he shuts it. I walk over to the bed and lay on my back on the pillow. Newt crawls on top of me and lays his head on my chest. "My boobs aren't pillows." I say. "They're comfortable." He laughs and I smile. The room fills with a comfortable silence as newt drifts off to sleep. I play with his hair. "I know you're asleep, but....I just wanna say I love you. I know we say it to eachother everyday but I'm serious. I would die for you if it meant you were safe. I can't wait to marry you and start a family with you. To see our kids go to hogwarts, to see them grow. You are the love of my life and nothing can change that." I whisper. I drift off to sleep.

NEWT POV

She thinks I'm asleep and heard nothing, when in reality, I heard every word. I blink away the tears in my eyes in hopes to stay inconspicuous. I smile slightly at the thought of our children. This is the only time that I feel certain about my answer, I found my soulmate.

The world is a cruel place, full of people who think they're above everything. And then there are soulmates, the person who is weak where I am strong, and vise versa. She's the light of my life, the only person I wouldn't think to betray me. Times like these are the times when I can smile for no reason and question the pain of life.

I close my eyes and pray to Merlin that I don't lose her, that she doesn't lose me. The tears begin to flow as I realize that one day this could end in an instant.

NEXT DAY

I open my eyes to realize I'm alone. I start panicking internally. I get up and almost trip over the bed sheets. I make it to the bathroom to see her at the sink brushing her teeth. I double over trying to catch my breath. "You okay?" She asks giggling. "Yea I'm okay. I thought you got kidnapped." I say. She spits out the toothpaste and smiles. "Well I'm here." She says and sits on the counter. (That counter would break if I sat on it💀💀) I walk and stand in between her legs. She grabs my toothbrush and hands it to me. I thank her and brush my teeth.

After brushing my teeth with her staring at me laughing the whole time. She raps her arms around my neck. She leans in and kisses me passionately. I kiss back with the same energy. (Giving me very much sensual) I pull away slowly. "I heard what you said." I whisper. "Oh god this is so embarrassing." She laughs burying her head in my chest with her hands on her face. I laugh and pull her head up. "I love you too. I wanna start a family as well. You're my soulmate and I'd do anything for you." I smile. She hugs me tightly. She then pulls away hopping down.

READER POV

I drag newt to sit on the couch and he does. I sit on his lap facing him. "No I'm too innocent for this." He says. "Get your head outta the gutter." I say smacking the back of his head. "What should we name our kids?" I ask and newts face lights up. "We could name our daughter Lorelei and our son Levi?" He says in a questioning tone. "What if we have two boys?" I ask. "Levi and Landon." He says. "You're really stuck on Levi huh. What about two girls." I say. "Lorelei and Lilah." He says. "Hmm. Not bad." I say smiling. "What do you wanna do today?" I ask. "Stay here with you." He says and I smile. "I love you so much." "I love you too baby."

THE END.
I know it's short but wtv I hope you like it but if you don't then I don't care but yea

896