💛Marauders - Short One Shot💛

I walk down the hallways in front of the boys. "What have you been up to?" Remus asks. "Not much, You?" I ask. "Went to the forbidden forest earlier." He says. "Interesting." I say. "You seem like you're focusing on something else, what is it?" He asks. "You'll see." I say.

I lock eyes with a Slytherin girl walking down the hallway. Her eyes shines a bright blue as her eyes rake down my body. I turn my attention in front of me and open my hand. "Why are you holding your hand open?" James asks. "You'll see." I repeat.

Narcissa POV

I can't tear my eyes away from her figure. Her hips, Her chest, Her eyes. Oh my Merlin, Her eyes.

I turn around and grab her hand.

Remus POV

Is that...Narcissa? They run off somewhere and I try to chase them down.

I eventually give up and walk back towards the boys. I look down a hallway and see Y/n towering over Narcissa on a wall. I stop and look. I know it's wrong to eavesdrop but I can't help it. I see Y/n lean down the Slytherin's neck.

Narcissa shuts her eyes tight. "Remus!" James yells. "Huh?" I ask. "Where'd you run off to?" He asks. "Just look." I say pointing. The boys and I hide behind a wall and watch. "This is Barbaric." Sirius hisses and we hush him.

Y/n tilts Narcissa's chin up. She leans down back to her neck and I see something dripping down Narcissa's chest. I push the boys back. "It's blood." I say. "What?" James says trying to look. "What the hell is she?" I ask. "I don't know, she said we would find out more throughout the years." Sirius says.

We look back around the corner to see Y/n holding out her hand. Narcissa grabs in and shakes it. Not long after she falls to the ground. We gasp and hide behind the wall. "Is she dead?" Sirius asks. "Probably." James says.

"Boys." Y/n says standing in front of us. We scream. "What did you do?" I ask. "What are you?" James asks. "Don't really know for sure, all I know is that people fall in love with me when they look into my eyes and then I end up feeding on them." She says. We shut our eyes quickly. "Let's get to class." She says. We open our eyes and look at each other . "We're dead." Sirius says.