🧡Loki / Avengers🧡

I walk across Asgard with a smile on my face.

I run into Thor. "Hello, Y/n." He says. "Hey Thor. Have you seen Loki around?" I ask. "Probably in his room, either that or the garden." He informs me. "Thanks." I say and hug him quickly and walk off.

I run towards Loki's room and pick the lock. I open the door and I see Loki pacing. "Loki." I say. "Darling." He smiles and turns towards me. "Where have you been?" He asks. "Looking for you." I say.

He walks towards me and grabs my waist, he puts a hand on my cheek and kisses me softly. "My apologies, I've been all over." He smiles.

"It's okay baby." I say putting my hands on his chest. "How had your day been, love?" He asks looking into my eyes. "It's been nice. But better now." I say. (Ugh this is so cringe I can't)

Loki chuckles softly, taking my hand. "I have to show you something." He says. "Okay, show me." I say.

He walks with me outside and to the garden. "I want you to meet someone, someone who's similar to you." He says. He turns towards a girl with brunette hair. She's sitting crossed legged by the garden.

"What do you mean?" I ask. "A nature bearer." He says. "Really?" I ask. "Yes, Athena." He calls out.

The girl turns around and stands up. Her eyes glow a bright red and I do the same, I can see green, white, blue and red smoke surrounding her body. She's really like me.

"Hi, I'm Athena." She says reaching her hand out. I shake it firmly. "Y/n." I say. "It's great to meet you, I've been searching for people like us for years." She says. "I've been doing the same." I say. "I'll leave you two to talk." Loki says, kisses my cheek and walks off.

We sit beside eachother by the plants. "What element do you use the most?" I ask. "Water. What about you?" She asks. "Earth." I say. I look down at her necklace.

(Choose one)

(Choose one)

"Your necklace is beautiful." I say. "Thank you, it changes color depending on the element I used last." She says. The conversation fades away into a comfortable silence.

"Do you think there's more people like us?" She asks. "Yes, I do. Why?" I ask. "I don't know, I feel like an outcast, and it's hard to control my emotions knowing that if I feel too much that the world may go to mayhem." She says. "That's exactly why there's more of us." I say. "What do you mean?" She asks.

"Nature always has to have balance. One nature bearer wouldn't be balanced. There had to be more of us, or else the world wouldn't be here now, the responsibility was split." I explain. She nods slowly.

I hear whooshing and I look at Athena. "Is that you?" I ask. "No, I'm calm." She says.

"There's another one."

One of four voices in my head say making me wince in pain. The flowers beside me shrivel. "Hey hey...is it the voice?" She asks. "How do you know about that?" I ask. "I have them too." She says standing is up.

I lean onto her.

"there's more of us!" "What're are you waiting for?!" "Find them!" "Now!"

The voices yell making me scream in pain. I look up in the sky to see the Valkyrie flying towards the entrance.

"You need to breathe." Athena says taking me to the hall.

Loki runs towards us. "What happened?" He asks. "The voices. And there's more of us, they're angry, upset or something. They're making it worse for everyone else. You need to call off the Valkyrie. They're gonna get themselves killed." Athena says.

Loki takes me off of Athena and she mumbles something, touching her necklace.

There's blue smoke around her. The smoke disappears and I see her wearing blue armor. Her eyes glow blue and she runs off.

Loki takes me to his room and sets me down. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Yea, I think." I say.

"We're sorry. We didn't mean to come off like that, but we need to turn." The voice in my head says, it's much calmer this time.

I take a deep breath and put my hands on my tattoo.

"Earth, Fire, Water, Air. Earth, Fire, Water, Air." I repeat and my vision goes green.

I blink and I'm on Midgard, holding down a nature bearer in the Avengers compound. "Calm down." I say. He struggles to fight against me. He eventually calms down. "You need to chill before you blow up your district." I say. "I'm sorry, I found out some pretty depressing news." He says. "Well you're alright now? Right?" I ask. "Yes." He says and I pull him up.

The avengers are scattered around the room. "Hey guys." I say and they wave.

I smile to myself. Athena would be so happy.

A/n: Wow this is really bad. I apologize. Let me know if you want a part two.