🧡Marvel "Why would you do that you idiot?" 🧡

Bucky

I look to my left to see him looking at me. "You took him away from me." I hiss. "I have no idea what you're talking about." He says.

I fly to the ground and walk towards him. "You will, you purple bastard." I say. I throw him across the battlefield and fly over to him quickly. Before I can beat his ass I hear something.

"Y/n? Can you hear me?" I know that voice. "Y/n, do you copy?" He asks. "I'm down here." He laughs.

I turn back around and see Bucky. "Hi." I say. "Hi." He laughs. He hugs me tightly. "Listen, doll, I love you, but there's a big purple monster we have to fight." He says. "Yea! I'll go this- wait. Where's everyone else?" I ask. "They're scattered." He says. I give him a thumbs up.

I fly up and out of the atmosphere. I look down.

I fly back down at lighting speed and jump straight onto Thanos. I hear loud static and I scream.

He elbows me in the face and I get knocked out immediately, I fly back into the air.

Luckily I get caught by the spider guy. I wake up. "What the hell?" I ask. "Hi, I'm Peter Parker." He says. "Hey." I say. "Gimme that." I say pointing to the gauntlet. "You sure?" He asks. "Yea." I say. "Ok." He says and hands it to me.

I jump out of his arms and to the ground. I make a sprint for the Van and I hear whooshing. "Wednesday?" I say. "Something just entered the upper atmosphere!" She says. "Oh shit." I say.

Almost everyone stops as the gunfire is pointing upright. "Now's my chance." I say. I sprint to the van as fast as I could. I see a bright light fall to the ground. "Y/n no!" Bucky yells as Thanos tackles me. I scream in pain and try my best to hide the gauntlet. "Give it to me." He says. "No." I say. "Get off of her." I hear tony. I see him and everyone else behind Thanos. "Oh hell." I whisper. Tony holds up his blaster thingys. "I never thought This would be so embarrassing." I whisper to myself. Thanos stands up and grabs me by the hair. "Ow ow ow!" I yell. "I'm gonna kill you! You big purple bitch!" I yell, trying to kick and fight. "She's feisty." Thanos laughs. "You won't be laughing when you're picking up your ballsack chin you asshole!" I yell.

Out of impulse I put the gauntlet on my hand and scream at the pain. "No!" Thanos yells and throws me.

My head is spinning as I try to get up off the ground. I see colors crawling up my arms. I snap my fingers and fly back.

My eyes open as I see a huge dog thing heading straight towards me. "Guys!" I yell through the mic in my ear. I close my eyes tight. I open my eyes and see nothing. "Oh my god." I say.

I take the gauntlet off and throw it to the ground. I sit back on a huge piece of rubble. Bucky runs towards me. "Why would you do that you idiot?" He asks hugging me. "Hi Bucky." I smile. "Hi Y/n, let's get you somewhere safe." He says about to pick me up. "No I'm good." I say. "What? No you're not." He says. Tony runs over and Ices my arm.

"Y/n, please, don't leave me." He pleads. "Oopsies." I smile softly. "I'll be fine. I'll be fine." I say trying to get up, causing everyone to yell 'No!' And 'Stop!' I sit back. "Jeez, you guys are party poopers." I pout. "It's official, she's crazy." Nat says sitting down.

MAJOR TIME SKIPPPPP

We sit on the couch and watch Spongebob I hear the boys running down the hallway. "Mommy!" Dustin yells, leaping onto my lap. "Hi." I smile. "Daddy!" Derek runs and jumps onto Bucky. "Hi, buddy." He smiles. "Spongebob!" Derek yells happily. "Yup." Bucky laughs. "I hungry." Dustin says. "What do you wanna eat buddy?" I ask. "Pizza roll!" He yells. "I could go for some pizza rolls right now." I say picking him up and putting him on my back, walking to the kitchen.