💚Marvel "Would you like me to pull down my pants and give you a show, Sir?"💚

I sit down on the couch and watch TV for the little amount of peace I have.

Eventually everyone joins me. My phone rings and I look at the contact. "Careful, you're smiling at your phone." Sam jokes. I roll my eyes playfully and leave the room.

I answer and lean against the wall. "Hello?" I say. "Hi!" She answers. "You okay? Your voice is off." I say, quickly becoming worried. "I've been thinking." She says. My heart starts to beat rapidly. "About?" I start. "Us." She says. "Well what about us?" I laugh nervously. "I don't think we've been on the same page." She says. "What?" I ask. "Yea, you just take control over everything. And I-" She gets cut off with yells from the other room. "Hold on babe." I say and move the phone from my ear.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up!" I yell.

"Ok, I'm back." I say putting the phone back to my ear. "I'm breaking up with you." She say bluntly. "Oh...Oh- Why?" I ask. "Like I said, you're controlling. And manipulative." She says. "What? How?" I ask and cover my other ear to block out the yells from the other room. "I don't know you just are!" She yells. "O- Ok. How can we fix this?" I ask. "There's no fixing it. If you want the truth I'll tell you the truth." She says. I pull away from the phone and give it a 'bitch wtf' look. I put it back to my ear. "Yes I want the truth!" I almost yell. "I slept with Lauryn. There. There's the truth!" She says. My mouth falls open. "Why? Why would you do that?!" I ask. "See! You manipulated me into telling you that! That's why we're over!" She yells and hangs up making me shocked.

I hear screams from the other rooms and rapid footsteps.

I walk into the room to see fire and vines everywhere. "What happened?" I ask. "You!" They yell. "Oops." I say and put out the fire.

After a couple hours the house is back to normal. And the avengers are in bed.

Except for me, Of course.

I walk out to the patio and sit down, I put my water beside me and close my eyes.

"You okay?" Steve asks making me jump. "Yep. Just fine." I say dryly. "What's wrong?" He asks sitting beside me. "Nothing you should be worried about." I say, without realizing the boys were standing by the door. "I just wanna help." He says looking at me. "I don't need you help. Captain."  I say. He just looks at me, waiting for a reply. "Can I have my face back?" I ask rhetorically. "Fix your attitude." He says standing up with me right behind him.

"Or what?" I ask folding my arms. He stops and turns to me. "I'm not about to fight with you right now." He says. "Why? You too scared?" I asks. "Watch it." He says stepping closer to me. "Yes sir. Would you also like me to cook for you, do your laundry?" I taunt. "Stop." He says. "What if I don't?" I say. "I mean if you really wanna hash this out on the lawn we can." He says. "What next, would you like me to pull my pants down and give you a show Sir?" "Do you really wanna fight?" He asks. "I'll gladly beat your ass." I say. "Steve don't like that talk." Sam says making Bucky choke. "What's he gonna do about it? Hit me?" I say stepping closer. "Can't you two just fuck angrily and move on?" Tony says. "I don't know, Cap's the one in charge." I shove him. "I'm not gonna hit you." He says. "Fight back." I say. "Oh is it because you don't have your shield?" I pout tauntingly. "Y/n." He warns.

I kick him in the gut making the boys hiss. "Y/n!" He yells. I punch him in the face. I try to hit him again but he catches my leg and throws it, making me fall back. I stumble back up and run towards him.

Next thing I know my foot is stuck and I almost fall on my face, I close my eyes ready for impact but I never hit the ground. I open my eyes to see Wanda using her powers on me. I also look up to see Peter. "Welp." I say. "Let's get you back to bed." Wanda says and floats me into the Kitchen and all the way to my room.

She sits me down on the bed and leaves. "Ugh!" I yell and lay down.