Mattheo and Tom blurb

Prompt....ig?:

(I was too lazy to write it all because wattpad won't let me put videos) (oh and the song is at the top)

I roll over the silk sheets as the music blasts throughout the apartment. "Can you two shut the fuck up?" I scream annoyed. No answer. "Do you want me to call Sirius on your dumbasses?" I threaten, half asleep.

After getting no response I get up, balling up my face and clenching my fists.

I walk downstairs to the guest room and slam the bathroom door open to see Tom and Mattheo dancing with toothbrushes in their mouths.

I grab the speaker, throwing it on the ground.

Tom throws his head back. "What?" He asks annoyed as Mattheo dramatically holds the pieces of the speaker in his hands. "You're being too loud. I'm hungover and I do not have time for your bs today." I say pointing at him. He looks at me, eyes hooded before rolling his eyes as a new speaker appears on the counter, 10x louder.

Mattheo hops back up happily. He starts dancing. "I hate you." I say.

"No you don't." Mattheo holds his hands out making his way towards me. "No." I say dryly. He grabs my hand and spins me around, stopping to stare at my ass. I slap his chest. "Pervert." I say. "What? You got an ass. Girl damn." He pulls me by the waist closer to...him. I hit him harder as he laughs.