💜Theo Nott💜

I pull my hair down as I grab my phone, calling the group.

I bounce my leg anxiously. "The fuck do you want?" Leilani answers. "Girl I was in the middle of a call with my sneaky link, what do you want?" Carmen asks. "I fucked him." I say after a moment of silence. "Okay you a hoe so we need you to be in more detail." Jade jokes. "I fucked Theo." I say. "What?!" Carmen screams. "Jesus." I hold the phone away from my ear.

"We need details." Leilani screams. "Stroke game?" She asks. "10." I say, looking around to make sure he's still in the shower. "Dirty talk?" She asks. "Oooo- Girl- 10." I stammer. "Height?" She asks. "Six foot." I say. "You fuckin' lyin'!" Carmen laughs. "I'm not." I say limping to the bathroom door, peeking inside.

He rubs his abs as my mouth falls open. "He is so fucking fine." I whisper, clenching my thighs together to find some kind of relief. "Where he at?" Jade asks. "In the shower." I throw my bonnet on my bed, scratching my head. "Do you think he can hear me?" I ask, shutting the door. "Probably not." Carmen says.

"Tell us more about him." Jade whines. "Okay. He's 8 inches." I say sitting on the bed. "Girl ain't no way in hell his dick fit in yo' tiny ass body!" "You're lying!" They yell. "I'm not! He's 10 inches hard." I smile to myself. "Bro ain't no way you can walk!" Carmen laughs loudly. "Girl shut up!" I laugh.

The shower stops and my eyes go wide. "Come by later. I'll call y'all back." I say and before I could get a reply I hang up.

He walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped low around his v line. "Hey." I says softly. "Hey." He mutters back, sitting on the bed next to me. "You hungry?" He asks. I nod, yawning. "Tired still?" He asks. "No, not really." I say trying to stand up.

At lightning speed he catches me before I fall over. "Easy." He steadies me on my feet, my back on his chest. "You got it." He encourages me, pushes my legs forward with his.

We eventually make it to the living room and he places me on the couch. "Stay." He says sternly, going to the kitchen and making breakfast. "I didn't know you could cook." I say. "I didn't know you had no gag reflex." He smirks at me playfully.

I look out the window, bashfully. "Nothin' to be embarrassed about. If anything I'm surprised you could take it." He says, making my cheeks get hot.

After about 20 minutes of him embarrassing me he walks over to me and hands me a plate. "You not gon' eat?" I ask. "Nope. I ate already." He says playing with my hair. I nod, eating my food. "Good?" He asks. I nod quickly, stuffing the food in my mouth. "I would tell you to slow down because you'd choke but..." He leads off. I choke slightly on the food making him laugh.

"I invited some friends over." I say. "Already excited to show me off?" He asks. "Yeah right. I just want them to meet you." I say. "You think they'd like me?" He asks. "For sure." I nod. "Even though Carmen can be a little judgy." I say.

"I understand, she wants the best for you." He kissing my temple.

"My friends are the same." He says. "I didn't know you had friends." I whisper. "Ouch." He chuckles. I laugh. "We have to get dressed." I say pointing to his towel.

"Not right now." He takes the towel off and throws it across the room. "Oh." I whisper making him smile. "What? You don't like the sight of my naked body anymore?" He asks. "No it's just that I umm..." I say as he kisses down my neck. "You want me to stop?" He asks. "Hell no I don't want you to stop. But like I said, my friends are coming over." I push him off of me playfully.

"Whatever you say." He grabs my hand and we go get dressed.

You wearing this cuz why tf not🤨

And Theo is wearing whatever you want him to wear.

I run to the door and open it quickly. "Hey." Leilani hugs me. "Hi love." I say. "Hey baby." I hug Jade.

"Where he at?" Carmen asks avoiding my hug and looking for Theo with her hand on her hip. "Well damn." I say. Leilani walks into the kitchen and comes back with waters. "No but for real where he at?" Leilani asks. "Right." Carmen says.

"Okay, before y'all see him. There will be no sharing memories, y'all better not show embarrassing pictures, don't say or do no freaky shit, don't be rubbing all up on him, don't be laughing right loud and I swear to god if y'all start talking over him I will kill you all. Just be yourself." I list.

"Girl I ain't gonna remember allat but okay then." Leilani throws her hands in the air, sitting down. Carmen sits down on the couch beside her, rubbing her head. Jade follows, excited. "Where the fuck he at?" Carmen asks. "In my room." I say. "You let him in your room by himself but won't leave us in there? Man that's some bullshit." Leilani yells. "Shhhhh!" I say squeezing in between them.

"Okay. He kinda freaky on his own so I'm warning y'all." I say. "So he can be freaky and shit but we can't talk about you bouncing up and down on that dick when we go to clubs?" Carmen asks making me pop her in the mouth. Jade giggles slightly. "Shut up." I point my finger in her face and she tries to bite it. "Just show us already!" Leilani whines. "Can you wait? Damn." I get up and head to my room.

I open the door wide enough for me to slip inside. I can hear the groans from the other side of the door.

"Okay. They're here. Be good." I say. "And if I'm not?" Theo teases typing away on his phone. I snatch his phone away. "I'm serious. They some crazy motherfuckers and Jade got an uncle that will kill yo' ass if I ask." I whisper yell.

"Okay what do you want me to do?" He asks. "Be yourself but don't be on no freaky shit. Keep it PG." I say. "That's not what you said last n-" I pop him in his mouth before he can finish his sentence. He looks at me offended. "You got it." He stands up walking over to the door. "Oh you ready ready." I say walking out behind him.

I watch the girls' faces morph from annoyance to awe. "Ain't no way you could take-" Leilani starts but I cut her off with my glare making her sink into her seat.

"Hey. I'm Theo." He takes Carmen's hand, kissing it softly. She looks at me and shrugs "Carmen." She says. He does the same to Leilani as she stands up. "Leilani." She smiles showing off her tooth gem. "Jade." Jade hops up from her seat. "Wow. Are you always this happy?" He asks. "Always! Unless you try something." She chirps before threatening him. He backs away behind me, scared.

"Well now you know each other." I say. "Sit. Sit." I say putting Theo beside Leilani and Jade. I walk into the kitchen and look for something to eat.

Leilani POV

He fine or whatever. But that's my girl so I ain't gonna make a move. "So tell me about yourself." Carmen says. "Well I work in a very...deadly company." He says. "Oh shit. Dude in the mafia." I say letting my glasses fall onto my nose. He chuckles slightly. "I am. Actually." He says. "You serious?" Carmen asks. "Yes." He nods. "Aw baby naw that ain't gon' work." She folds her arms. "What are you gonna do if someone comes for Y/n?" He asks. "I'll have my guys look for whoever took her. Let them crack a couple skulls. Then I'll take care of the person myself." He says. "Is it bad that kinda turned me on?" I whisper under my voice. I think I saw him smile like he could hear it but I ignore it.

"Mm. Aight." She says pursing her lips. "I got an uncle that'll kill yo as if you try something." Jade whispers menacingly. "She told me about that. You won't have to worry about me hurting her." He says. "Better not." Carmen whispers.

There's something about him. Something that's not right.

"Ayo why yo' eyes like that?" I ask. "Like what?" He asks. "I wouldn't be surprised if he were a vampire." I laugh loudly making Y/n glare at me from the kitchen. "That's just how my eyes are." He says. "They kinda cute." I compliment. "Thank you." He smiles genuinely. "Where ya momma?" Carmen asks. "Carmen!" Jade exclaims. "I'm just asking." She shrugs.

"She died giving birth to my sister." He looks down. "Oh. Okay." Carmen shrugs looking away. "Carmen!" Jade hits her arm harder than usual. "I'm sorry for your loss." Jade says softly. "It's okay." He shakes his head. "How's your sister?" Jade asks. "I could care less." He says. Jade looks taken back by his statement.

"Uh oh." I whisper.

"It was nice meeting you all." He smiles. "You too." I smile back. Jade nods and Carmen just rolls her eyes. He stands up, heading to the kitchen.

I look at Carmen. "What the fuck is your problem?" I ask. "I don't like him." She says. "So what?" Jade says. "No. He's bad. I can tell." Carmen rubs her face. "Let her be happy!" Jade says. "I try!" She says. "Well you're not trying hard enough." Jade whispers.

A/n: I'm so bad at ending chapters but here you go!!