Sex n' Hennessy - Blaise Z.

'sneaky link - by Muni Long' PLAY THE FAWKIN SONG. ON REPEAT YOU FINE ASS HO🤞🏾.

-

"Can't explain what it's done to me!"  you scream, holding the remote to your mouth as if it's a microphone.

"What we! Ooh-wee, what we!!" your throat hurts from how many times you've replayed the song and screamed it at the top of your lungs.

"I done fell for my sneaky link!" you call back on the bed.

your music is interrupted by a text notification.

'you up?' it was from Blaise.

'yea..' time to be stingy.

'whts wrong w you?'

Ughhh. You do not wanna talk to this nigga, at least not right now😑😑.

'nothin, what you need?'

'yk a nigga named Eli?" (Bye cus why was I abt to use his real name)

'Ugh, yes. What about him?' you type.

'Y he telling me y'all talkin?'

You furrow your eyebrows and lean back, what the fuck?

'We used to talk, but he made me look stupid by talkin to my friend'

'Ohhh, what happened?'

Damn he nosy.

'She was big pimpin, saying she had all these dudes and it didn't bother me because we weren't that close so I never asked who. BUT, I added him AFTER they started talking and I ended up seeing his snap in her phone when we was in class and I asked her to let me see it, long story short I fussed him out, blocked him, and moved on' (THIS IS A TRUE STORY BTW) 'me and the girl are cool tho'

'Damn, that's crazy, why he saying you went back to him tho?'

'I went back to him like a week later, I didn't miss him, I missed how he made me feel. It's old'

'If it's old why he blowing up my phone??'

How the fuck am I supposed to know Blaise?

'Why you askin me? And how he got yo number????'

'That's why I'm asking you, dummy. Spwm.'

'Boy bye ain't nobody playin w you. And y you trippin like we together?'

You slam your phone down on the bed. You feel your throat tighten.

No. I refuse to cry.

My phone dings and I pick it back up.

'Keep playin w me and see what happens. Don't be whining bout it being too big and I'm going too hard nomo'

I- I was shocked honey, I was in tears almost.

'I- well excuse me. How was I supposed to know he was texting you? And what the hell do you want me to do?'

'Nvm bruh'

'Ummmm. No??? Let me fix it so I ain't gotta deal w yo dumbass complaining'

'So the only reason you wanna fix it is so I shut up? Bet.'

'Blaise, you getting on my nerves frl. What do you want me to do?'

'Control yo fuckin nigga'

'He is NOT My nigga bro.'

'I don't care if he's your fucking pet get him together before I kill his ass.'

'You ain't gon do shittttt. And I blocked him.'