Duke Dennis

"you're so aggy for real bro." I slam the door in his face.

"ni- Y/n! open this god damn door!" Duke banges on your bedroom door.

"stop nigga! before you break my fuckin' door down!" you complain loudly.

"i'm not finna play wit' you bruh! you tripping if you think i'm seeing another bitch!"

"but you are though, i'm not dumb." you roll your eyes and scroll on insta.

"you can get out my house too, make sure to lock the door behind you." you say.

"bruh what? We split the rent! it's my house too!"
he reasons.

"Or I could just call my brothers, cousins, and gang nem. it's really up to you stink stink."

"then punk ass niggas ain't gonna fucking touch me. Cus i ain't do shit wrong! Ion know who the fuck you got whispering in yo ear bout me but they wrong! you can have my phone and look through it yourself!"

"Naw cus you ain't gon sit here and punk my fûcking people bro." you stand up and open the door in anger.

there duke stands with a 'are you serious' look on his face.

you push him in his chest and he stumbles back a bit.

"yo five-foot-four ass need to keep yo hands off me." he says frustratedly.

"you ain't gon' do shit nigga. try it. try it. try it." you tilt you head with every reiteration.

"bruh move bruh. if you want me to leave then imma leave cuz don't nobody got time for yo trifling ass." he moves past you into your shared bedroom.

you fold your arms and watches as he packs his bags.

"you gon sit there and watch me or you gonna gone bout yo business ms. girl?" he mocks.

"ooo i should fuck you up bruh. you can come get the rest of yo shit tomorrow."

"woah what the fuck? i know you ain't breaking up with me right now. i ain't do shit. but yo gullible ass always listening to shit everybody say. i'm not cheating on your ass. and matter of fact. now i'm not leaving." he throws his bag on the ground making you jump. he's never gotten violent with you before.

you were scared and angry and you didn't  know what to do. you felt a lump in your throat growing more and more.

oh god no please no not right now

you felt your body get hot and your skin felt right before you broke our into sobs. you sat down on the floor with your knees to your chest.

your hair fell over your arms, you could somehow feel like it was making you heat up. you quickly put your hair up and resumed your position.

"baby....mama im sorry." Duke sat in front of you and stroked your arms.

"i didn't cheat on you. i put it on my hood i didn't. I don't know why you listen to whoever it is telling you i did." he tries to lift your head but is unsuccessful.

"i just feel like...you could leave me- whenever-" a hiccup interrupts your sentence. "it's like every girl always wants you. but i'm not finna sit here and fight over a nigga." you say

"who told you i was cheating though?"

"Kiya." you whisper.

"are you serious? you been talking to kiya?" he says in anger.

"she dm'ed me!"

"why did you believe that girl? you know she for everybody and all she do is make up lies."

"i don't know! okay! i- i was just mad and i didn't think it through!"

Duke puts his hands together before taking a deep breath. "stop crying mama. lemme see the dm." he wipes your face and you unlock your phone before handing it to him.

-

heluv_.kiya

aye you fw duke?

you: girl what you want?

girl who tf you talkin to?

you: the goofy bitch in my dms.

kiya: watch it hun. i'm jus tryna tell you that he in my cousin dms.

you: oh rlly?

kiya: yeah. they gon meet up soon but idk where

you: bitch bye

kiya: *two images* you think i'm lying now?

you: i coulda sworn i jus said bye

-

"ma look at the dates. 2/4/13. this was years ago. way before i met you."

you felt stupid as hell right now.

it must've shown on your face because Duke had a grin on his face. "you was ready to call them niggas on me!" he laughed.

"they was gon kill you bae." you hug him.

"i know."