4 Lines

TW//Drugs

-

I sit up quickly with a gasp. My sweaty figure shakes  as I manage to take deep breaths.

The same nightmare has been haunting me for weeks.

I can't stop thinking about it.

I need it.

I look over to my lover. Still sound asleep.

I get out of bed and stand still for a moment. The floor creaks under me making me jump slightly.

I tiptoe to the bathroom quickly and quietly. I close the door and search through the cabinets. I take out the pill bottle with my lover's name on it. I open it and poor the pills on the counter.

I search through the bathroom for something solid. Nothing.

"Dammit."

I leave the bathroom quickly and search for a lighter, a card, and a dollar bill.

I go through my lover's wallet and find everything I need. I soon return to the bathroom as I bite my lip slightly.

I make sure to lock the door before I move the pills over to the side of the tub. I sit down as I place the dollar bill over the tablets. I use the lighter to crush up the solid quickly and quietly.

After I finish I place the dollar bill on the ground and make four lines of the powder.

I roll the dollar bill fast in my hand and snort the first line.

"Look, just take 'em. It ain't gonna hurt nobody."

The second line.

"Baby you know I wouldn't do nothin' to hurt you."

The third line.

"Take it all for me."

The last line.

"I knew you wanted it."