💛Tom R.💛

I smile at the girl in front of me. "What's in like being a painting?" She asks. "If I'm completely honest, it's not as bad as you think it'd be." I chuckle. "I have to go find my friends to study, will I see you later?" She asks. "You always know how to find me." I smile. "I wish I could hug you right now." She pouts. "Don't pout. You'll get wrinkles." I scowl before chuckling. "Have a nice day Ginny." I say and she nods before walking away.

I put down the parchment I'm holding and look across the hall to the boy I fell in love with. I rest my hand on the table I sit at and watch as he fiddles with his clothes. "Be careful you're staring." I jump as I look up to see Fred and George. "I am not." I huff. "You are." George says. "Am not!" I scoff "Are too!" Fred says. "Am not!" "Are too." "Am not!" "Are too." "Am not!" "Are too." They insist.

I give them the cold shoulder, giving up. "Well then I guess you wouldn't mind us telling him then." Fred whispers. "What?!" I shout and all the other paintings hush me. "Sorry." I apologize. Fred runs off to the stairs, making his way to him. "George! Stop him this instant!" I whine. "Sorry y/n, no can do, besides, I think he likes you too!" He smiles before going to catch up with his brother.

"Luna!" I whisper sharply as she almost passes me. "Yes?" She asks. "Stand in front of me! Please!" I plead as I see Fred and George trying to converse with the boy. "Of course." She stands in front of me while reading a parchment.

I bite my nails slightly. "If you don't mind me asking, why am I hiding you?" Luna asks. "You know Tom right?" I ask. "Yes." She says. "Well I may have fell in love with him from a distance." I whisper. "Y/n, that's adorable!" She says spinning around to face me. "No it's not, he doesn't know. I mean he's about to." I say pointing to Fred and George as they continuously look over their shoulders and smile at me. Luna gasps. "I know exactly what to do!" She says. "You do?" I ask hopefully. "Yes! I'll tell him to come over!" She smiles. "What?! No?!" I shout not caring if the other paintings heard me.

Before I can fully protest she runs over to his painting.

I start to hyperventilate as I lay my head down. "Oh my!" My painting neighbor gasps. "What?" I ask. "That Tom guy is coming over here." She says. "What?!" I yell. "Oh Merlin." I say standing up.

I start running into the other paintings. "Sorry!" "Excuse me." "Pardon." "I'll be out of your hair." "What's got your knickers in a twist? I said excuse me!" "Don't mind me!" "My apologies."

Before I can actually make it 10 paintings away from my own someone catches my arm, dragging me back to my own painting.

I struggle against his grip as we pass by multiple people. "I've heard you've been eyeing me." He starts, still pulling me. "I don't know what you're talking about." I say. "It's alright." He says.

He sits me down in my seat before letting my wrist go. He rests his head on his hand. I clear my throat. "What do you want?" I ask. "Well three littler birdies told me that you have a crush." He smirks. I shake my head quickly. "Excuse me, Not crush, you've fallen in love." He teases me. "Nope." I say. "No?" He asks. "Nope." I repeat. "So they're lying?" He asks. "Yep." I nod. "Mmhmm." He taunts.

He holds out his hand. I look at it confused. He sighs before grabbing mine and holding it firmly. "What if I told you that I've been eyeing you as well." He says. I shrug, not knowing what to do in this situation. "I just thought you'd know, but most of the students and staff are watching." He whispers. My eyes go wide slightly. "Don't look. The paintings and ghosts are looking as well, you wouldn't want to leave them hanging now would you?" He asks. "How would I let them down?" I raise my eyebrow. "We, Love." He corrects me. "You wouldn't mind showing them that love exists now would you?" He flirts shamelessly.

I just sit and stare at him, taking in his features. He lets go of my hand and grabs my chin. "What're you lookin' at?" He chuckles. "You." I deadpan. "Obviously." He says. "I wanted to give you something." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a diamond ring. "Tom I can't." I sit back. "Don't worry. I'm not proposing, this is just a gift. I've been building up the courage to give it to you." He smiles.

I reach out to grab it and study it closely. "It's charmed." I smile. "It is. You really do live up to your name." He chuckles. I roll my eyes playfully. "It's stunning." I say. "You're stunning." He puts a hand on my chin, tilting my face so our eyes have to meet. "Would you mind if I give you a kiss, M'lady?" He asks. "Not at all." I whisper.

We lean in until the gap between us closes with a loving and passionate kiss. The hall erupts into cheers and we pull away chuckling. "I think I love you, dove." He says. "I think I love you more." I smile.