🧡Legacies🧡

"You'll have no awareness that you're in a simulation." Emma says. "So, it's like a game?" MG asks. "Why am I here again? I was never deeply involved with these assholes." I raise my hand. "Quiet down please." Emma says to me and I roll my eyes and slouch down in my chair. "Yes, quite like a game." Emma says.

"How do I win?" Lizzie asks. "Simply reach the end of your story and you'll be given an escape word. Say it aloud and you'll become self aware again, then wake up here, having discovered something valuable in the process." Emma explains. "So like shifting realities?" I ask. Emma nods. "I have another question, what the hell is she doing here?" Lizzie whispers as jade walks in. "Sorry I'm late. Uh, weird dreams." She says and sits beside me as I scoot my chair closer to MG. "Don't worry. What we're about to do here is merely a simulation. And I'll be in it as well, and self aware the whole time." Emma says. "I promise to keep a careful eye on all of you." She says. "Everyone think of bright, sunny, tropical beaches." Lizzie closes her eyes and takes a deep breath in.

"Yea right, I'm just going to imagine the gates of hell, with Ted Bundy sipping a martini waiting for me." I scoff.

Emma opens the box and out shines a bright light.

I sit at the bar as I watch the people around me intently. I stand up and grab the drink from the waiter walking by.

I sit down at the table with Lizzie and Josie. "Thank you, Thank you, I'm Emma Tig. I'll be here all night, if anyone needs my help." The lady in the stage announces, looking at us directly.

"Can't wait to see what they have in store for us." I smirk and get up to go to the ladies room.

~ Next Day ~

I fix my hair in the mirror as the doorbell rings. I run to answer it. There stands a man in a trench coat. "Hello, Miss." he says. "Hello." I smile. "I've suspect you to be the murderer of My partner, The singer at Landon's,  Jade or Josie Saltzman." He says. "I'm sorry?" I say. "Miss, Forgive me if I'm wrong but you've always had some sort of jealousy of Josie.." He says. "Yes, we were close, at least that's what she thought, when in reality I was just trying to read her like a book." I look away.

I look down at the steps to see a word engraved. "sois libre?" I say. "Pardon?" The man says.

I take a deep breath in. "Jeez, who new they wore so much makeup?" I scoff, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. "Emma!" I yell. "Miss? May I ask what you're speaking  about?" He asks. "Why isn't anything happening?" I ask myself, getting anxious.

MG pulls out handcuffs. "Whoa! Who knew you were that type of guy MG?" I laugh. He stops. "My name's Milton." He says. "Yea, I know. Milton Greasley." I tease. He tilts his head at me. "Boy just put me in the handcuffs and take me to the big house." I hold out my hands as he stays silent. "I mean or we could go to pound town it's really up to you." I joke. "Or something more romantic, Instead of Hell what about Hawaii, the tropical islands." I smirk slowly. "Is this a serious offer?" He asks. "No hell. But the fact that you think that I'm the killer and you still considered it proves that you're gullible and not good enough to be a detective, now fifty shades me." I hold out my arms.

He puts the handcuffs on me and sighs. "Hero's." He says. "Cleo. I remember." He chuckles. "Then why are we still trapped here?" I look around. "This is maddening. Get these stupid cuffs off me." I hold my arms back up. "There's something wrong with the game." MG says.

Before I can say anything a shit rings out and MG falls to the ground. Before I can say anything I fall to the ground and lay in my own pool of blood.

I gasp awake. "Holy mother of god." I sit up.

A/n: Hey y'all, I didn't know what to do for the rest since it was a lot just to do this. So sorry that it's kinda a cliffhanger. I might go off script.