💙Dylan Sprayberry x Cody Christian x Reader (Poly)(Insecure)💙

I walk upstairs to my room. I lay down on my bed.

I feel my eyes line with tears as I think about my body. Why would Cody and Dylan love me?

Someone knocks on my door and I quickly wipe my eyes. I sit up and look in the mirror. I look at my eyes and see slight redness. My eyes drift down to my body.

There's another knock. I get up and open the door. Cody leans on the door frame. "You okay?" He asks pulling me by my waist closer to him.

I pull away from him and turn my back to him. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asks standing behind me. I don't reply and I just walk over to my bed.

I lay face down into my pillow, Letting the tears flow.

He walks over to me and lays beside me, rubbing my back. He wasn't the best at comforting. "Baby, what's wrong?" He asks laying his head on my shoulder.

"I don't like my body." I sniffle out. "Why?" He asks kissing my shoulder. "I have stretch marks, and look at my thighs." I mumble.

"You're stretch marks are beautiful. And your thighs are Perfect." He says. I give him a look. "Listen, I care. I really do. I'm just not good at comforting people." He says. "Do you wanna talk to Dylan?" He asks. I stare at him blankly. "Ok. You're doing that thing where you can't make a decision. I got it." He says and stands up. "Be right back." He says.

———————————————————————————————

I walk downstairs and tap Dylan's shoulder. "Hey?" He says. "She's feeling insecure. And I'm not the best at comforting." I say. Dylan stands up and stretches.

———————————————————————————————

I stand up and stretch. I put my phone down and walk past Cody. "Is she in her room?" I ask, halfway up the stairs. Cody nods.

I walk into her room and shut the door quietly.

I pull her desk chair over beside her.

"Babe, I don't think I can bare you being insecure about your body." I whisper. She sniffles slightly. "C'mon. Sit up." I say and she lays on her back with her arms crossed. "What's wrong specifically?" I ask. "Nothing." She whispers. "Baby, I know it's something." I say. "What do you see in me?" She asks.

"On the outside, I see a gorgeous stubborn woman who can't make up her mind. I see a woman who deserves so much in the world. I see the love of my life. On the inside, I see a heartbroken woman who just needs the right person. Or people—" she laughs slightly at that. "—To come along and treat her like the queen she is. I don't care what your body looks like. You're beautiful on the inside and that's all that matters." I finish.

I wipe her tears and sit her in the edge of the bed. "You have to let us know if you feel like this again baby, okay?" I say. "Okay." She whispers.

This is so fuckin cheesy I'm sorry but yea. And BITCH YOURE FUCKING GORGEOUS. WHO THE FUCK SAID OTHERWISE. I'LL KILL THAT MF. YOU PRETTY BITCH. IF I COULD HUG YOU I FUCKIN WOULD. Okey bye luv u🖤🖤