❤️💜"Let's get you a shower." - Enzo B.💜❤️

I take the whipped cream out of the fridge. "Enzo!" I yell, waiting for a response.

When I don't get one, I roll my eyes. Looking through the fridge for strawberries, I come up short. "Oh well." I shrug, taking the cap to the whipped cream off and spraying some on my mouth.

I nod to myself as I walk up the stairs. "Baby!" I yell. "Yes?" He replies.

I roll my eyes. "Now I get an answer?" I whisper to myself.

"What do you need, princess?" He asks, drying his hair with a towel as I walk into the bedroom. "I just wanted to see if you wanted some. But we don't have any strawberries." I shrug.

"We don't have to eat it with strawberries." He says laying down next to me. "Yeah. I know." I say putting some on his chest.

"I just took a shower." He whines. "Oh shut up. You'll be fine." I mutter before licking it off. Enzo's eyebrows shoot up.

"What?" I ask innocently as I lay my head on his chest, legs tangled together.

"It's like that?" He chuckles, running a hand over my waist.

"It's like what?" I ask, getting more whipped cream.

"Walking around all day in just underwear, teasing me left and right~" he trails off. "I don't know what you're talking about." I shake my head as I sit up.

He lays on his side, left arm supporting him.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about princess." He pokes my side making me choke. "Sensitive?" He laughs. I smack his arm.

"Lay down." I tell him. "No." He whines. "Why not?" I ask throwing my hands up.

"Why should I?" He retorts. "Because I have a surprise." I say.

"Oh~ I love surprises." He lays on his back, hands behind his head.

I straddle him as he shuts his eyes. "I swear to god if you get hard~" I threaten.

I shake the can of whipped cream.

S-U-

Before I could finish spelling he grabs my arms frantically, making me scream. "Oh my god." I put my hands on my head as he cackles loudly.

"You messed it up!" I yell at him. "Messed what up!" He looks down on his chest to see blobs of whipped cream. "I was writing something!" I say.

"I'm sorry." He giggles before calming down.

I wipe some of the whipped cream off. "Open your mouth." I say. He gives me a 'the fuck?' Face. I glare at him, making him open his mouth.

I stick my pointer finger covered in whipped cream in his mouth. "Mm." He sighs, content.

"Good?" I smirk. He nods, eyes closed.

I get off of him. His eyes snap open. "Where are you going?" He asks. "Nowhere." I say in a duh tone.

I move in between his legs. He sighs with a small smile on his face.

"I'm not about to give you head." I say spelling out a word on his chest. "Awh." He whimpers.

"Oh shut up." I whisper.

"Done!" I chirp happily, putting the can down and clapping my hands.

"What does it say?" He asks, trying to read it.

I grab his phone, typing in the password and going to the camera.

I snap a picture of his stomach and chest , smiling to myself.

It's the words 'SUCK ME' with an arrow pointed towards his crotch.

I show it to him, a hand flies to his mouth. "Holy shit." He laughs.

"What's up with you lately?" He chuckles. "What do you mean?" I giggle, straddling him again. "Why are you so horny?" He asks looking at his stomach. "Because you're hot." I lean down to kiss him. "Well thank you." He says.

"Now that you know what it says~" I trail off, moving down towards his groin, tugging at his shorts.

He looks at me for a moment before giving in. "Go for it." He shrugs.

I pull his shorts down, his rock hard dick slaps the bottom of his stomach.

"Damn." I say, before I can get a response I take all of him into my mouth. "Fuck." He groans.

I make sure to focus on the tip of his dick the most. "You don't know how pretty you look." He grabs the side of my face as I hallow my cheeks. "This might be a new record." He says, face scrunching up.

I lick up and down his shaft quickly. He takes a handful of my hair, creating a ponytail.

Before I know it his cum squirts into my mouth. He lets go of my hair, gripping at the bed sheets.

I lean up to his face with a smile. "Let's get you a shower." I smirk.