❤️Tom R. (SMUT)❤️

college prof! Tom x college student!reader

I flatten my skirt as I step into the room cautiously. "Professor?" I call out. "Y/n, Come in." He spins around from his bookshelf. I sit in the sit in front of his desk as he sits down in his.

"What did you need to talk to me about?" I ask, sitting up straight. "Your grades." He deadpans. My eyes wide slightly. "It's come to my attention that your grades have been dropping exceedingly." He purses his lips slightly.

"Oh?" I squint my eyes slightly. "So, either you work with what you have or retake your tests, because this is unacceptable." He sighs.

"I'd like to retake the tests, Professor Riddle." I say nervously. "Well that's good." He smirks.

"Even though you'll be retaking the tests, I'm not about to lie to you, Y/n. It's quite upsetting seeing one of my top students failing." He sighs.

Merlin, This is not helping my degradation kink.

"And I apologize-" "Let me finish." He interrupts me, holding up his hand, I nod. "You need to up your game. So I'll be assigning you a tutor. I've heard Miss Lovegood isn't too bad." He shrugs. I nod even though everything he's saying is going in one ear and out the other and all I can think about is his hands.

Holy shit his hands.

"When will I retake the tests?" I ask nervously. "Whenever you'd like." He says.

I stand up, ready to leave. "It was nice speaking with you Professor." I say quietly. I walk over to the door. Just as my hand touches the handle he catches my wrist. "Not so fast." He whispers.

Oh shit.

I turn around slowly. "Yes?" I manage to squeak out. "I'm having second thoughts." He says, looking me up and down, putting his hands on my waist. "About?" I ask nervously. "Everything." He whispers, looking me dead in the eye. "That's a little too vague Professor." I try my best to keep my composure and not fold under his gaze. He says nothing, just running his hands over my body slowly. "I don't think this is professional." I say finally. "If you'd really like. I'll stop." He says, slowing down his hand movements. I open my mouth but close it quickly, not knowing what to do.

I look down at his hands, both on the small of my back. "Would you like me to stop?" He follows my gaze. "No." I whisper, putting my hands on his chest. He smiles before pushing me up on the wall.

He leans down to my neck, kissing it softly. "Mmm." I moan quietly. He lifts his head, locking his lips onto mine. He removes my panties, making me smile. "This skirt looks nice on you." He compliments, taking off his jacket. "Thank you." I grin. He squats, kissing up my legs while bunching up my skirt.

He reaches my heat, he looks up at me. "Consent?" He asks. "Yes." I nod. He runs his tongue over my clit in a circular motion slowly. I moan, putting my hand in his hair. He licks up and down my folds quickly. I gasp at the speed. He slips his tongue deep inside, going in and out. "Fuck!" I moan.

He stands up, picking me up bridal style and bringing me over to his desk. He clears it off and bends me over. He puts his legs inside mine and spreads them apart.

After a moment of him taking off his pants he puts his hands on my waist. I bite my lip, ready for what comes next.

His tip teases my entrance as I gasp slightly. "Stay still." He bends over me and whispers. He forces himself inside me. "Tom!" I moan. "Fuck." He groans. He slows, giving me time to adjust to his thick cock. I squirm as he stuffs my ass quickly. "Don't run from it." He smacks my ass hard making me yelp in pain and pleasure. He forces the rest of his shaft inside my ass. I scream and moan. He grabs my arms and puts them behind my back, pushing in and out of me quickly. "Fuck yes!" I moan.

A wave a pleasure washes over my body. "I'm close!" I warn. He stops, pulls out and flips me over. He grabs my arms again and holds them over my head with one hand. "You don't cum until I say so, got it?" He says looking me in the eye. I nod quickly. "Let me hear it?" He says. "Yes sir." I bite my lip. "Good girl." He kisses me, letting go of my arms.

He lines his cock up to my lips. (The 😼 lips) I whimper at the feeling. "Hush now, princess." He hushes me. He slides in slowly, making me squirm immediately. "Stop moving." He leans over me and kisses my neck, moving in and out quickly. "Yes!" I gasp and moan.

He sits up. "May I?" He points to my shirt button and I nod. He quickly unbuttons the shirt and removes it completely, leaving me in my skirt bunched up my waist and a lacy bra. "You just don't know how gorgeous you look right now." He smirks, leaning down to kiss me once more. I put my hands in his hair and kiss him back roughly.

He fucks into me without warning and I gasp. "Fuck." He growls. "Yes!" I moan loudly. He kisses down my chest, leaving hickeys everywhere. He lifts up my leg, getting deeper and deeper with each thrust. He smacks my ass sharply and I scream. "Fuck I'm so close!" I warn again. "Come for me." He whispers. (Yes ik how it's supposed to be spelled) I dig my nails in his back as I orgasm, moaning his name loudly. "Tom! Oh fuck!"

He sits up and pulls out. I run my hands down his abs as he does so. I sit up, pulling my hair back with a hair tie.

He licks his lips. He leans forward and kisses me before putting his forehead on mine. "You didn't finish." I whisper as he smooths my skirt down. "But you did. So that's fine with me." He replies. "No, not for me." I push him back and get down on my knees. "Get up." He demands, sighing. "No." I grab his length, kissing the tip. He groans slightly, throwing his head back. "You still want me to get up?" I smirk.

I take his length in my mouth, licking up and down. "Y/n." He moans putting his hand on the back of my head. I take the rest of him until his tip hits the back of my throat.

(TOUCH THAT LIL DANGLY THANG THATS HANGING AT THE BACK OF MY THROAT I'm sorry)

"Please, don't stop." He begs. I hum making him squirm. "Y/n!" He gasps. I suck, hollowing my cheeks. I stop, jacking him off slowly. "Where did you learn how to do that?" He asks out of breath. "Wouldn't you like to know." I smirk before kissing up and down his cock.

I flatten my tongue, taking all of him in my mouth. "Fuck yes." He moans gripping my hair tighter. "About time you put that mouth to use." He growls. I bob my head up and down his shaft while humming.

I feel him twitch inside my mouth. I jack him off fast until he comes in my mouth. "Y/n!" He moans.

I stand up and kiss him. I lick his lips. He swallows and I pull away smirking. "I'm impressed." He kisses my forehead. He puts on his pants and I sit in his chair. He grabs my hand, signaling for me to stand up so I do so.

He sits down and pulls me down onto his lap. He rests his head on my chest, breathing heavily. I run my hands through his hair, rocking back and forth. "I wish we would've done that's sooner." He whispers. "Yea." I reply.