𝘚𝘢𝘧𝘦.

------------------------------------

"She'll be fine, she just passed out of exhaustion and from bleeding a bit too much."

"She got tired from fighting just one cursed spirit?!?!?" Gojo yelled in shock.

"No you dickhead, rough sex and fighting a tentacled cursed spirit don't make a good match that's why."

Both Gojo and Shoko turned their heads towards your figure that was sitting on the bed. "Oh so you're finally awake?" Shoko said, twirling a strand of her hair around her finger. "Why am I in a hospital bed with patient clothes?" You asked, looking down at your outfit in disgust. 'I hate the smell of hospitals.'

"No wonder you needed my help to stand up even though it was a given."

"Yeah whatever, now get me out of this hospital." Getting off the bed, you snatched the Pulse Oximetry off your finger. "How many times am i going to remind you. This isn't a hospital its my lab." "Well it smells like a hospital so fix it, Shoko."

"Wait but where are you even going?" Gojo asked, handing you some extra clothes he probably got from your apartment.

"Home? Where else?" Grabbing the clothes out of his hands taking a quick second to look at them. "Could have picked better clothes but whatever" pulling the hem of your gown up and taking it off in a swift motion.

"Ms. gurl do you have any sense of decency?" Gojo said, cocking his head to the side as he saw you put on your shirt, his eyes apparently not leaving your ass. "I do, but it doesn't really matter at this point considering you wanted to shower with the person you 'hate' the most. Plus Shoko I are both women it doesn't matter at ALL."

Gojo hummed a your response, Shoko deciding to take her leave and continue with whatever she might have been doing before. "How long have i been asleep?" You asked, sliding on your tight fishnets. "Just a few hours, its 2 in the morning though." He answered truthfully, moving towards the edge of your bed and sitting on it.

"Also do you want to go out for few drinks with me, Shoko, and Mei Mei?"

"I think i'll pass."

"Aww man." He pouted.

"I'll think about it though, but i'm 50% sure i don't wanna go." finally finishing putting on all of your clothes, turning towards Gojo, your eyes scanning him as he stared at you back.

"You're so ugly." you finally said.

"What?!?" Gojo yelled out, in a blink of an eye crouching in front of a mirror as he touched his face wondering why you would even say that, earning a loud chuckle from you. And then it finally hit you."Wait we're in Tokyo right?" "Yeah no shit, what would Shoko be doing in NY?" He responded. "Alright then, now can you take me home?" you said, stuffing your hands in your back pockets, whistling some tune you had picked up from a show you watched the other day.