Awkward.

-------------------------------

"See you later Shoko!"

Shoko nodded and smiled as she waved back at you.

Having a little small talk with Shoko as you guys were driving over here kinda distracted you from whats about to come, which was good.

"Morning you guys!" You said cheerfully towards the 4 kids sitting down on either steps or sitting down in the shade. "Wheres Kugisaki?"

"Shopping." Said Panda. He was a second-year here at Jujutsu High and was accompanied with his other classmates, Maki Zenin, and Toge Inumaki. You heard all about them from Gojo, even though they've only met you once which was during a video call through Shoko, they knew you were the type of person they could trust just form one glance.

"Where's Gojo-sensei?" Megumi asked, which..made you shiver, a VERY noticeable shiver too.

"How should I know? Probably buying sweets." You shrugged. You kept it neutral, but everyone noticed something was off when you shivered a the mention of Gojo. Of course many people/curses shiver at the mention of him for being the No.1 strongest but you were the No.2 strongest, meaning you're practically on par with him. No need to shiver if you're on par with the No.1 strongest in the world.

Maki nodded, getting up from where she was sitting at as she walked towards you, pointing her spear straight at you. "Hey Y/n-sensei, do you think we can spar for a little?" She smiled, from what Gojo has told you and Shoko, she's always down for a match and will not hold back.

"Sure." You responded, already sliding off your coat as you were walking towards the field, Maki walking right behind you. "Uhh does Maki-San know Y/n-sensei?" Megumi asked, Toge nodding at Megumi.

"We met her through a video call, once but just by looking at her we knew we could trust her."

Megumi looked slightly confused but didn't question it. Yes, from first glance anyone could say you're trustworthy and kind, but it was just weird from Maki to easily trust someone like that, considering how defensive she is.

Maki threw a extra spear at you. You didn't really bring your weapon to teach even though you should, in case of an emergency but you didn't really give any fucks.

Both you and Maki got into fighting stance almost immediately, "Ready?" You asked Maki, smirking as she was challenging the No.2 strongest in the world, right behind Gojo.