𝘏𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯.

------------------------------------

"Sorry, Shoko, but could you leave Yuuji as dead o the records?"

Shoko gasped lightly as she was a bit shocked, "So you plan to keep Itadori completely hidden away?"

"No, I'll have him make his comeback in time for the Exchange event."

'Oh that cursed event....it still haunts me to this day.'

"Why?"

"The reason is simple, no one's allowed to take the events of youth away from young people."

"I hate that cursed event..."  you mumbled.

"I mean, you did almost die-"

"Because of you! you fucking idiot!"  You yelled slightly.

Shoko chuckled a bit, stopping in her tracks as she finally was at her office. "Well, i'll get going you two," Shoko then took a step forward towards you, leaning in on your ear, "Also, try to not to fall asleep on top of Gojo again!" she whispered teasingly, making your jaw drop in shock and frustration. "He was drunk! and so were you!" You yelled as she opened her office door, "Yeah yeah, whatever you say."

"Hmph!" You said pouting, crossing your arms as you looked away from the two idiots that were in your presence, making Gojo chuckle. "I mean what? you looked like you were sleeping comfortably" He chimed in.

"I wonder who in the world would sleep comfortably while their whole entire upper body is getting squished hm?" You raised an eyebrow, taking a step in front of him as you leaned in on him. Gojo stared at you with his infamous smirk, not saying a word until he suddenly pressed his forehead against yours. You were quickly taken aback, but you didn't feel like backing down, so you stayed there, foreheads pressing against each other. "This reminds me of the time when we were in high school."

You hummed, thinking of a good response since your mind was practically blank on what to say.

"No sassy remark? thats a new look!"

"My minds kinda blank, another side effect from that technique. Promise you if it wasn't i wouldn't be doing this right now. Also can you like take me home please, im really tired." You said bluntly, you truly were tired which was another reason your mind was blank. "Sure, i guess."

The mentioning of the Exchange event always made your head hurt stopping the process of your thinking as well.

When you were a second-year while Gojo and the rest were third-years, you were fighting one of the other students from Kyoto, they were surprisingly strong but not strong enough to beat you, obviously an annoying idiot had to come and interrupt thinking you were getting beat up as he saw you slip on a leaf thinking it was the opponent.