AGAIN?

⚠️WARNING⚠️ THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT SO PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE BY IT ⚠️-------------------------------

-------------------------------

You unlocked your door quickly, kicking off your boots and leaving you only in socks.

"Desperate for a change of clothes huh?"

"Why wouldn't I be, you spilled coffee on me!" You yelled angrily from the bathroom.

You slide off your turtle neck quickly, and then your pants now in just underwear.

You pulled on the switch to turn on the shower, letting it warm up before getting in.

You had purposely left the door half open. You had no idea what got into you, but all you know if that whatever got into you.

It was dangerous.

-------------------------------
Flashback

"Where'd you even get that coffee?"

"I teleported real quick."

"Figures" you said as you pulled on you seatbelt. Gojo had left the coffee in the air with his curse manipulation, which was the cause of everything.

A fly had unfortunately entered the car, taking notice as it was right in front of your face before you yelled out.

"Holy fuck!" You shrieked, wailing your arms in the air, right where the coffee was.

The coffee spilled all over your lap, thank god the coffee wasn't that hot. If not you were pretty sure you would've gotten 3rd degree burns!

"GOJO FUCKING SATORU!!!"

Gojo quickly got a towel from the backseat and placed it on your lap, wiping your thighs down quickly, a little bit managed to get on your upper torso.

Memories of the day when you guys had sex overtook your mind, the only thing you saw as he patted your thighs gently was him holding them as he slowly pumped his cock into you.

'Fuck did I get wet already'

-------------------------------

You thanked god today was your wash day, or else you wouldn't have felt the amazing relief washing over you as you the warm water hot your body.