𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺.

------------------------------------

"Don't let Sukuna out. 

If you use him, it'll get rid of all of the curses nearby in a flash,

but you'll also drag everyone around it." 

"Got it, I won't let Sukuna out." Itadori threw a thumbs up.

You hummed, head thrown back as you stared into the cloudy sky. "Oi, you should go with them" You turned your head towards the plantieum man who was alongside Megumi. "Eh? Isn't this a little trial for them? they'll be fine." 

Megumi walked closer to where you were leaning on, sitting down on a box that was left on the sidewalk. "Oh i know, I just don't want to be exactly near you especially after yesterday." He smirked. You furrowed your eyebrows. "Tch, stop being so immature at least i have a love life unlike you! " Gojo frowned as he walked forward towards you, leaning in on your ear. "And that love life is with your precious student's dad right next to you" 

You felt your face burn up in irritation and bashful. You were able to land a hard smack on his chest, no, not that playful smack; that really hard smack that'll probably make you throw up if they were a normal person, making him groan in fake pain.

"Ahem" Megumi coughed, trying to make both of you acknowledge that he's still there. Gojo retreating from your ear and standing up straight. "Ah, sorry Fushiguro, I just needed to remind someone to stop having a relationship with your d-" 

There goes Gojo earning an even harder smack on his stomach. "Ow! You don't have to be so touchy~!" He whined, twirling around like a teenage girl. "With my what?" Megumi aksed, seeming intrigued in what he shouldn't be intrigued in. "Nothing~! You know how your dear stupid sensei can be!" You clapped your hands together, smiling fakely. 

"Oh, but i do really mean to check up on them just in case, especially on Itadori, thought he can handle himself but just to make sure." He said, patting his coat to what he saw had dust on it.

"Tch, fine." mumbling towards the gates that Itadori had pulled up. 

"Tehe see! she listens!" Gojo mumbled to Megumi, making a sweet drop roll on Megumi's temples as he looked away from Gojo. You felt a knot of irritation form on your temples. 

"Are you calling me a dog?!" You yelled out to him. "Maybe! I don't know!" tapping his index finger on his chin as he pretended to think. 

You decided to ignore him to enter the abandoned building. 

"SIKE BITCH!"