𝘞𝘦𝘢𝘬 (2).

------------------------------------

"Impossible. That wasn't like before. I know i touched you and killed you."

"You touched the 'Infinity' that exist between you and me."  Gojo stated, pinching the air to demonstrate for the curse.

"I'll show you."

The curse only frowned as he looked at Gojo. Gojo pulled his hand up, squeezing it in and out as if he was squeezing boobs for better explanation.

"Put your hand out."

The curse stayed frowning, only looking at him Gojo then waved his hand, "Come on, come on." Gojo started. The curse blinking as he kept his frown, this was starting to get boring but yet funny as Gojo kept pleading him to put his hand out. The curse finally walked forward as it and Gojo had kept their distance obviously.

The curse extending its hand out, a sudden border stopping its hand from touching Gojo's as he was touching the Infinity in between him and it. "See?" Gojo pointed with his free hand as the curse couldn't believe it, trying to go forward as it was futile. The curse couldn't simply believe it as he kept trying yet still no avail.

"You're not exactly stopped, but the closer you get, the slower you get . So what now?" Gojo smirked his infamous smirk, "We could just shake hands like this, you know." He said slyly, moving his hand closer to Mt. Fuji's hand. "I refuse!" the curse said with no hesitation, something you 100% agree on. Who in the world would want to shake a disgraceful man's hand?

"Don't be shy nowww," Gojo started pouting, not stopping as his hand fully embraced Mt. Fuji's hand, basically holding its hand now. "Damn you!" 

With Gojo's hand holding Mt. Fuji's hand, he quickly lifted its hand up with ease, since the curse was literally smaller than you, not saying you were THAT small either, which you weren't at all but people saw differently. Using his free hand he quickly gut punched it in surprise. The curse coughing a bit of its purple blood a bit. You saw it as a small punch until he pulled his hand back, even more blood spurting from its stomach and  blood from his mouth.

Gojo then continued to gut punch him while the curse was left with no time to attack while Gojo kept it in the air until he finally side kicked it off the small cliff they were on.

"Infinity exist everywhere." Gojo continued saying as he lifted his index finger, "My jujutsu just brings it forward in reality." the air surrounding the three of you turning darker, a small red ball formed above Gojo's finger, glowing each and every second more. 'So this is his cursed technique..'

"What do you think happens when one touches this void?"

....

"Cursed Technique Reversal: Red"